" 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙 "

this arc's gifs will be of the sports fest arc
sorry for the late updates
(つ◉益◉)つ
_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

I can be your Lindsay Lohan, I can be Madonna
I could be your Marilyn Monroe, I can be Rihanna
So call me Courtney Love, I'm your extra dose of drama
Your fans call you mother but bitch, my fans call me mama

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

" I won't be helping you in these games, Hitomi."

" Oh, baby brother!" " When have I ever asked for your help?"

The First Light Stuck....................Then The Second...........Finally.

The Third.

" READY, POWER UP, BEGIN!!"

<<>>

In didn't take much to fire up the hordes of students, because the moment that horn blared across the stadium, some students didn't even need to move, the crowd carried them away into the tunnel. However, when the sirens blared and the children practically ran and crowded the tunnel with their sweaty teenage bodies, a figure seemed to stand out from the rest, or more noticeably, stayed right where they stood.

" Ugh...what's she doing?" Present Mic spoke from the intercoms, Aizawa's own intrigue taking over as he leaned closer to the glass. Hitomi turned to Midnight, who seemed a bit confused herself as to why the capable young woman before her hadn't moved, not that the students in the tunnel seemed to be going anywhere.

" Do I have to go through the tunnel? I won't be eliminated as long as I stay within the outline of the track, right?" Hitomi questioned, Midnight's head nodding curiously, wanting to know of this girl's plan. Hitomi smirked, pleased by this answer.

" I suppose you could travel beneath the ground with your quirk-....AHHH!" Midnight squealed slightly as the Earth's magma burst from the ground, carrying to girl's body up and over the stadium wall, a chorus of shrieks and aw's mixing into the crowd. As the Lava circled around the girl's shoes and practically flung her over the wall, she watched as her Brother's iconic red and white hair flung in every direction as he ran, ice covering the ground.