" 𝙂𝙤 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Go to hell little darlin'
And leave this girl alone
You come to me down on bended knee
With a 22 carat stone

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Their week to decide passed fast, and Internships arrived even faster.

" Everyone has their individual things, correct?" Aizawa stood before the lot of children, watching their faces contort and twist into those of worry and excitement. " Nobody's wandered off yet? Where's Kaminari?"

Kaminari raised his hand, a giddy smile on his face, " Present!"

Aizawa nodded, " Good. Remember, none of you have permission to wear them out in public yet, so don't lose anything."

" Gotchya!" Mina cheered, throwing her suitcase up beside Hitomi. Hitomi gave her a small smile, taking in the extra energy.

" Speak properly in public, Ashido. It's Yes, Sir." Aizawa reprimanded already. Mina's energy died quick, shoulders becoming slouched as she mumbled a Yes, Sir.

" Make sure you mind your manners during your internship and you stay close. Can't have any of you screwing up my sleep schedule, not that it's already screwed." Aizawa reminded, mumbling the last part. 

He took in a deep inhale, regaining his posture, " Now get to it."

" YES SIR!!"

Class 1-A scattered, attracting the eyes of many as their notable uniforms stuck out from the other business men and ordinary civilian's clothing. Hitomi checked the slip of paper she had, finding her train and entrance. Yamashita Train, entrance 11-B. 

She tucked the slip into her pocket, looking back up to notice her Twin's eyes drawn elsewhere. She tugged on his sleeve, his eyes looking straight to her. She flashed a smile, ruffling up his hair, earning a sour expression from the boy as he swatted her hand.

She chuckled to herself, " I'll call you when I get there. I'd say have fun, but you're spending the week with the Old Man."

Shoto rearranged his hair, trying his best to part the red from the white and the white from the red before giving up, his hand falling defeated.