" 𝙄'𝙢 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 "

two messages before you read this chapter!
1. I'll be commencing a Q&A for the story so place your questions in the comments and (depending on how many there are) I'll get to them all. This will be open for awhile to include more readers but I hope to release the Q&A somewhere during or after the Provisional Licenses Arc.

2. Recommend your favorite animes to have the chance to see their gif for the following arcs; Provisional Hero License Exam Arc, Work Study Arc, & Shie Hassaikai Arc

Enjoy Your Read!
(つ◉益◉)つ
_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Sorry I'm not made of sugar
Am I not sweet enough for you
Is that why you always avoid me
I must be such an inconvenience to you

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

" Piece of shit."

Dabi emphasized each word carefully, clenching his teeth sharply as he wrang out the wet rag he held. He flicked away the cold droplets, grunting in annoyance as he kicked the water pail aside, watching the water splash over the floor, feeling a twinge of revenge towards the crusty old bastard. Babysitting duty, Dabi complained to himself as he flung the rag around, splashing little water droplets across the ground. I've been on babysitting duty for 2 fucking days. She must be accident prone or somethin' growing a fever and having a dislocated arm. 

His boots thumped against the ground as he hunched forward in annoyance, dreading the fact he could no longer ignore her dislocated arm. She was always squirming and refusing to take medicine, whining that her arm felt numb and unmoveable. Dabi was no medical proffesional but he had an idea of how to fix a dislocated arm. 

Opening the door to her room with his foot, the minimally lit room seemed to brighten a little, his shadow moving across the wall as he squatted down to Hitomi's bedside.

Touching her as if she were some foul disease, he poked at her cheek with his knuckles, her face turning in the opposite reaction. Dabi grabbed her face forcefully, squishing her cheeks together as he slowly turned her to face him. She's so lazy she can't even open her eyes, Dabi complained, slapping the wet cloth against her forehead.