" 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

I'm going up in flames
You're the one to blame
Baby, I'm a House On Fire
And I wanna keep burning

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Skating. She thought about it everyday. Every fiber of her being was dedicated to becoming one of the most amazing Skaters the world would see. She would go down in History. As she pursued her life as a Professional Skater, she'd run her own rink and teach anybody who wanted how to skate. She'd done so much research, did her absolute best in school while practicing program after program, only for her future life to become a dream.

Here Hitomi stood, amongst the other recommendation examinees for a chance at becoming a stupid Hero. It appeared she and her brother stood out the most amongst the others. Blazing Lava hair and a childhood scar? Hard to miss. A man in a popped-collar coat with a massive voice-box pointed at them with too much enthusiasm.

" HEY THERE, RECOMENDEES! YOU READY TO GET YOUR COMPETITION ON?!" The man announced, a bit too over-enthusiastic for the small crowd of exceptional children. Despite the response of silence, he continued on with the small, grand speech.

" Keeping it chill, huh? Must mean you're all super focused, right? ROCK ON!! Your written test is over, meaning we're moving onto Practical! And then, finally, the Interview!" The man announced, making finger guns while pretending to shoot the air. Hitomi stood amongst 5 others, all boys. She honestly weighed the thought of letting them win, but her pride challenged that thought and the new goal of bringing down Endeavor stood with it. She was the best, better than her Father and these delinquents.

" You'll go six at a time for the Practical. You better get going when your numbers are called!" The optimist threw his hands out in all directions, making elaborate motions of all kinds. Her brother was 23 and she was number 24. Beside her stood another optimist, smiling competitively and excitedly. He was number 41. He was big for his age and the happy aura surrounding him almost scared her.

" The exam will be a three-kilometer Obstacle course, so don't be thinking you can run through this track. Use your Quirks to the best of your abilities to reach the finish!" He announced, holding out his hands as he stood before the massive maze of tests. She looked over them, analyzing what was before her. Part of it was a simple race, no more than 5 miles. The second part was almost the same, except different sorts of pillars stood in the way. Some had squares growing from them, some had moving poles. The next was going up-hill, a steep course of stairs. That led to an array of buildings, forming the layout of a maze. Beyond that, she could not see. It shouldn't matter much, she thought. Lava melts through anything with low melting point. The lights began flashing before a buzzer went off at the third light. People raced forward, each using their Quirks to master their way through. Shoto and herself set off with a blazing start, their Quirks powering them through without fail. Her lava broke through the ground, spitting out it's power as it moved her feet beyond the speed of her brother, just by an inch. Moments came and pass and another adversary approached. He was fast and with a Wind Quirk, he could prevail easily. She scored higher, just by a centimeter before her brother and the adversary.