" 𝙇𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Up late, I'm the one, I'm from New York
My oh mi amor, who told you could, look so good
Who says that you lay next to me?
Why can't we catch up before your way, your way

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

" Your costume will take a few days to complete, so we'll start with traditional introductions." After Junko had measured her and asked for small details about Hitomi's Quirk, she and Shinigami were left to themselves. So, Shinigami had taken first initiative and decided to bring her to a small bakery, the two seated outside.

Hitomi took a sip from her tea, " Will you tell me your Quirk?"

" No, I don't think I will." Shinigami deadpanned, taking a sip of her own tea. Hitomi's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, shuffling in her seat uncomfortably. Shinobu had mentioned their Quirks being similar in range and being overpowered but if Shinigami didn't tell her about her Quirk, how was she supposed to learn anything?

She brought up a new topic, " Shinobu told me you and Best Jeanist are pretty neck-and-neck with each other."

Shinigami's face became bitter, " Shinobu's not wrong. Jeanist and I have been at it for years, and this term, I intend to keep my position as Number 4."

" Wouldn't you want to be Number 3, or even 2?" Hitomi asked, setting down her cup. Shinigami shrugged, setting down her own mug as she fixed her sleeve. 

" I'm content where I am, I have one goal. Save them so they can see tomorrow. Nobody is ever prepared to die, even if they want it." Shinigami explained, swirling her spoon in her coffee to mix the creamer. 

Her eyes shifted to look at Hitomi, " Why do you want to be a Hero?"

Hitomi tapped her foot lightly, taking a long sip of her tea as she tried to remember why'd she won the Sports Festival. She knew she wanted to be better than Endeavor, but that just wasn't enough.