" 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙚 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

So needless to say
I'm odds and ends
But I'll be stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is okay

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

" I-i look f-forward to hearing all y-your stories~!"

Mina had tears bubbling down her cheeks, the other failed examinees wallowing in their own shitty nightmare as they shamed themselves for their failures. Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, Sato were all imagining how much fun the class would have with their summer, while they faced the treachery of summer school. Hitomi, too, had failed, but she sat at her desk like any other day, watching the little crowd tear up as she gnawed on her nails.

The weekend had passed and Endeavor had disappeared for the weekend to his agency after Hitomi's exams. She was left in the dark when it came to his opinion of whether or not their deal was still intact. There has to be someway I can make it up to him. During summer school, they cover a lot of extra topics, and training has to be harder if we're the ones who failed. Maybe I can somehow finish summer school early if I ace everything! He'd have to at least think about it if that happens!

As the rowdy crowd argued with Midoriya's hopelessly optimistic ideas, the door slid open with a bang, students jumping into their desks at the sight of Aizawa. He approached his pedestal slowly, issuing a faint good morning.

" Amongst you there are those who failed the exams," Aizawa brought to notice first, watching the faces of the failures contort into shame. Hitomi slumped in her desk, crossing her arms insecurely as she avoided eye contact to the pen-scratched desk. " Regarding the training camp in the woods..."

Aizawa took another unneccesary pause, " EVERYONE IS GOING!!"

" WHAT?!" 

Those who failed exclaimed suddenly, shock and excitement coursing through their bones. The other five cheered as Hitomi damn near felt like tearing up. 

" No one failed the written exam, other than the six who failed terribly. Two teams, Todoroki 2, and then Sero." Aizawa explained, the failed examinees practically shaking in their seats. Worlds were turning upside down and this sudden side of Aizawa became likeable! Hitomi's thoughts were soaring in the clouds as the lava atop of her head swirled with excitement, little bubbles appearing every so often.