" 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Dance the night away
Live your life and stay young on the floor
Dance the night away
Grab somebody, drink a little more

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

After their match, Hitomi and Ibara spent their small walk back to the stands doing ice breakers and simply talking. Ibara was actually a pretty civil person, despite the whole religious-resilience-aura. Her room was apparently filled to the brim with succulents and she even had a pet Venus Fly-Trap named Eden. Her favorite food was also bread, interestingly. Hitomi gave her brief and basic things about herself; she didn't like fish, she liked skating and did so as a form of exercising, and she had 2 other siblings besides Shoto.

When the time came for the two to part, they were unsure if they should hug, considering Hitomi's blistering lava hair and Ibara's tangled strands of vines and thorns, deciding on simply shaking hands and laughing about it. Hitomi walked into the row of seats, taking her seat next to her Brother, finding Bakugou seated one seat down from her. She glanced at him briefly, thinking nothing of him, before looking away, focusing her attention on the already begun match.

" It's Hero vs. Support course, correct?" She quietly whispered to Shoto, watching Iida's dramatic and confusing moments as the Support Course girl chattered on and on about the so called "baby" she'd given to Iida.

" Yes, but I'm not sure if Iida is winning or if the Support Course girl is helping him." Shoto whispered back, Iida's body jerking in awkward, uncontrolled motions. For the next 10 minutes, the Class watched the Support Course girl show off her gadgets and trinkets, Iida being her personal test dummy. After boring much of the audience, and winning over practically all of the Business and Management folks, Support Course happily stepped out of the ring, leaving Iida feeling defeated despite the surrender.

" Right, well, at least he gets to advance, right?" Hitomi shrugged, leaning her head onto her fist. I mean her inventions sure were interesting. She's definitely someone to go to for repairs, especially with damaging Quirks like mine or Shoto's. With the two opponents leaving the ring, two new foes entered.