" 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

No masters or kings when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Previously Featuring...LET IT BURN

<<>>

There had to be, at the least, 80 unrequested and unknown individuals present. The last few to appear was a massive, muscly bird with his brain sticking out of his head.

" I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths! "

" Now that's a force I want to meddle with."

" Oh, and one more thing, Eraserhead. Just to make sure you understand," A raspy voice said. Her head snapped to the side, coming face to face with the massive menace of a bird. 

" I'm not the final boss."

. . .

" AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

<<>>

Blood splattered on to the ground as the sound of not just the Earth, but the bones of a body cracked under a tremendous force. It happened so fast, Hitomi Todoroki couldn't have prevented any of it from happening. 

The moment Aizawa heard the words escape the villain's mouth, he knew he wasn't being solely targeted. These villains weren't here for just the joy of pain and suffering; no, they knew how to make a person grieve, to hurt as if it were themselves and that's what gave him the urge to look for his student. When he saw the mutation of a villain hovering over his female student, he didn't hesitate to sacrifice himself. 

He traded places, using his weapon to save her while moving himself in her place. That action leads us to now. Hitomi tumbled across the ground, earning herself a few scrapes and scratches, along with the three minor cuts that ran along her side. She watched as he was pummeled into the ground, blood splattering as the monster broke his bones. She shook, sitting on the ground with fear. Tears began to well at the corners of her eyes.