" 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 "

__________________________________________________

----------------------

+

Can I trust what I'm given?
When faith still needs a gun
Whose ammunition justifies the wrong?
And I can't see from the backseat
So I'm asking from above
Can I trust what I'm given, even when it cuts?

+

----------------------

__________________________________________________

----------------------

+

" Hey, guys! How was your first day!?" Fuyumi greeted them at the door, looking like she'd just arrived home herself. Shoto explained part of their day to their older sister as Hitomi stood at the doorway, scrolling through her phone absentmindedly. A small buzz vibrated across her phone before the sound of a phone call took place. Upon seeing her Coach's name, she answered it, giving a rather bored greeting.

" HITOMI TODOROKI!! " Her Coach's voice blared through the phone, catching the attention of her two other siblings. Hitomi held it away from her ear, listening to her Coach lecture her on her sudden and practically stupid decision to become a Hero when she'd trained her ass off the last 4 years of her life to get into the Olympics.

" Masako? You done yet?" Hitomi asked, careful to not place the phone directly toward her ear. There was a deep, agitated breath from the other end before the woman finally answered.

" Yes, yes. Forgive me, I just got a new skater and I have to whip him into shape. Now, give me a good reason why I shouldn't drag your ass from UA to the rink. ONE. GOOD. REASON." Her Coach threatened, practically disciplining her at this point. Hitomi pinched the bridge of her nose before holding three fingers up to her siblings, stepping outside of the home with a sorry glance.

" One, my old man will sue you. Two, you'd be accused of kidnapping. Three, if I don't become a stupid hero, I get disowned and you don't want a 15-year-old girl sleeping in your rink, do you?" Hitomi listed, taking a seat on the wooden porch as she smirked, complementing herself on her response.

" I said one, not three," Masako sighed again before toughening up a bit. " Listen, kid. You worked too damn hard to just be thrown into another life. You made sure you would get into the Grand Prix Finals and you've been beating yourself to get into the Olympics." Hitomi frowned sadly as the phone drooped from her ear.