" 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

I ride , the edge
My speed goes in the red
Hot blood , these veins
My pleasure is their pain

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Most children were innocent and care-free up to the ages of 10, 12 if they were lucky, but if you lived in the Todoroki household, innocence only lasted as long as your ignorance. 

" Hitomi, what are you doing out here?" 

Fuyumi Todoroki stepped out of her home's walls to take in a breath of fresh air, hoping to make a call to her mother, maybe even meet up with the woman. It'd been nearly a month since their Mother had been taken away, leaving her alone in the walls of her home. Or so she thought.

 As she stepped out into their small, open courtyard, however, she found Hitomi sitting by the pond, throwing rocks and flowers into the water. Hitomi looked back at Fuyumi before looking back at the pond. 

" Daddy took Shoto again. Natsu and Touya are at practice. I thought you were with your friends." Hitomi said, speaking bitterly. Fuyumi frowned, setting down the phone on the porch before walking towards Hitomi. 

" I...didn't feel like hanging out today. Maybe I could spend time with you?"

Fuyumi smiled softly as she plopped down beside Hitomi. Fuyumi had plans to go out with her friends, but they'd recently been leaving her out of certain plans. Fuyumi noticed this was their way of no longer being friends, and after all of the mess her family had recently faced, friends were the last thing she wanted to worry about at the time. 

Hitomi glanced at her before looking the other way, tossing a rock into the pond and watching it ripple the water. Fuyumi's frown slowly returned.

" You know, I miss her too." 

" Mom?"