" 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Wishing, hoping, chasing shadows
Did I see your face somewhere in the crowd?
Thinking, wondering, what you're doing
I can't stop myself from crying out loud

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

5:30AM

With dawn's arrival came the hell of an early morning alarm. Hitomi found it blasphomos teachers were even allowed to awaken their students before 6am and yet Aizawa had Present Mic's voice recording blasting through the speakers of the cabins to awaken them. 

Folding her hair together, she looped it into a lazy bun, small loops hanging from the up-do. The birds above chirped and squawked their daily tune, each swoop from the trees awakening the students as they cawed. Aizawa, as used to the early mornings as he was, looked just about as dead as them and still managed to peel his eyes open.

" Today will begin the training camps zealous progression towards increasing your strength to earn Provisional Licenses, which will allow you to experience and act on the dangers that threaten us," Aizawa began the morning with a few sentences that were beyond the comprehension of the students' sleeping brains. 

" Bakugou," Aizawa called out, the name awakening everyone at the mention of his name, it was always an interesting result. " Look alive and give this a throw."

Aizawa threw a ball towards Bakugou's face, watching the boy take a moment to process before catching the ball. Obviously mornings weren't his thing either. Hitomi peaked beside Sero's shoulder, watching Bakugou approach the poorly drawn circle on the ground.

" In your first fitness test, you scored 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved." Aizawa challenged as Bakugou stretched his arm. 

Mina seemed to click, " Oh, so we're checking our progress!"

" A lot's happened in the last three months. His Quirk's gotta be super-charged now!" Sero pointed out, glancing down at Hitomi who looked up at him curiously. 

She smirked, cupping her hand's beside her mouth, " Throw it a mile, Puffer-Fish!"

Bakugou's arm stopped moving as he seemed to lean towards the ground, his knees bent in a ready position. He held the ball in front of him, focusing his breathing.