" 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

There's a room where the light won't find you, Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down, When they do, I'll be right behind you, So glad we've almost made it, So sad we had to fade it

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

" This is absolute bullshit."

Hitomi chuckled as an old time friend of her's skated around the rink in haste, mumbling complaints in a foreign language. Shinobu Inoue had been skating just as long as Hitomi, but she didn't perform like the lava-headed hothead. No, she had means to graduate and work and become invested in Criminal Investigation. 

" Call it bullshit, Sherlock, I'm not going to the Olympics. I'm going to become a HERO!" Hitomi skated around the rink, holding her arms up in the iconic body builder way as she spoke with fake enthusiasm.

" No. I mean, you're just gonna go poof? No more Arashi, no more late night skating? No Olympics? Ay Dios mío. Next you tell me you're going to be part-time stripper!" Shinobu exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air as Hitomi picked up speed, performing a basic transition. Hitomi shrugged like she had no idea what would happen.

" What do you want me to do?" Hitomi asked, curious about what else the girl could mean.

" Go out with a bang. Show the Arashi fans that you're not a complete ass. One more performance, just a little thanks and goodbye. But don't make it Arashi's performance," Shinobu challenged, skating right up to the girl before circling around her, pointing her finger straight at the girl. " Make it Hitomi Todoroki's performance."

" Behind the Old Man's back?"   " Abso-fucking-loutely."

" You're a genius."

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+