" 𝙊𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

I've been watching you for some time
Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

After Midoriya and Shinsou's match, many were curious of how the next match would go. Hanta Sero VS. Shoto Todoroki. From what the crowd had gathered, Sero was a young man with, what many would call, a simple Quirk. Shooting tape from your elbows wasn't something many Heroes would find helpful, but then again, they were was quite an abundance of Heroes who had started with weak Quirks. Nobody would think a Washing-Machine could become a Hero, or somebody who erased Quirks to become as powerful as they were. 

Shoto Todoroki, however. Well, everybody was raving for that sort of power. Flashy, well-ranged, and resourceful, it was the ideal Quirk for a Top Hero candidate. Not to mention, he had the ladies wrapped around his finger. 

Standing from their seats, Shoto and Sero walked out of 1A's booth, their classmates wishing them luck and rooting for them both. Hitomi waved to her Brother before turning back to face the crowd. As rude as it was to say, even think, Sero was incredibly out-matched. Her Brother's ice was terrifyingly chilled, and his reaction time with his power was incredible. Sero's only way to win would be a free terrain, but given their space was limited, so was his victory.

As Sero and Shoto parted from one another, each walking to their designated entrance, Shoto didn't feel much nerve. He knew he could win, given all the training he endured as a child. He knew, however, that Recovery Girl was healing Midoriya's fingers, meaning the two would share an astounding fight. It would all lead to his final victory, even against Bakugou.

Turning the corner, he came to a rather unpleasant sight. He should've known by the increase of temperature in the hall. There stood Endeavor, in all his flaming glory and glares. For a moment, Shoto stopped, questioning why the old bastard would be there, but it didn't take long to figure out. He was here to give his speech, his 'you're my masterpiece, SHOTOOOO! '