49.0

THE BAND

“So,” Liam breaks a short pause of silent, “You are not much of a talker, are you, Niall?”

“Well,” the bottom queen sighs loudly in an obvious attempt to show how much he hates to interact with us, “I just don’t have anything interesting to say.”

“This would be the first time that stops you from talking,” I mumble and the tourist pinches my leg so I start tickling his sides, making him giggle in a very funny and sweet way.

“You two are disgusting,” the bottom fairy rolls his eyes at us.

“And you are just jealous,” I fake a smile for him.

“Whatever,” he goes back to staring at the window.

“He loves talking actually,” the tourist says and I give him an annoyed expression.

They are practically flirting in front of me and I won’t tolerate this. I hate me for inviting the Irish douchebag to join us.

“He is just shy sometimes,” my soon-to-be ex boyfriend doesn’t seem to care about my previous warning look. Why don’t they just make out already?

“I’m not shy, at all,” the Irish accent replies, “I’m just bored.”

“What if,” Liam drags the last word, “We play a game or something.”

“I’m not into games,” the hottie cuts him off.

“Nobody ever said you were invited to play,” Zayn slays. Score.

“Oh my God! I love this song, turn it up!” the tourist yells, taking his gayness to a completely unknown level until now.

“What is this shit?” I make fun of him.

“Shut up, you know nothing about music,” he ignores my comment, “Come on! Turn it up, Liam, it’s about to start!” He sounds way too excited.

“Okay, okay, relax,” my friend answers as he turns the volume up.

“I thought I saw a girl brought to life,” the tourist starts to sing, very into character as I try to hold my laugh at how cute he is, “She was warm, she came around.”

“So gay,” the hottie coughs.

“Shut up, you love this song,” the singing tourist puts a pause on his little show to say that and then he goes back to singing.

“Mate, you are completely ruining it,” Liam tells him, “Let me take it from here.”

“Hey, your friend’s mean,” Louis pouts at me.

“He is just kidding,” I mouth as I wrap my arm around his shoulder.

“You couldn’t be that girl I adored. You don’t seem to know or seem to care,” Liam sings and I realize I didn’t remember how good he is at it. “You take it, Haz, come on!”

“No way,” I shake my head.

“Come on, we used to sing together all the time back in High School,” Zayn insists.

“Please,” the tourist puts a puppy face on. The bitch knows I can’t resist one of those.

“I bet he sucks at it,” the annoying hottie taunts me.

“Whatever,” I sigh, “You all know I’m gay anyways so…” I take a deep breath to start. Is it me or the whole car is eagerly waiting for me to start singing? I should be a popstar.