25.0

THE TOUCHING

A few minutes go by and I’m still not able to fall asleep. I’m trying to pay attention to what I’m doing now. I have an arm wrapped around his waist and the other is trapped between the mattress and his ribs. Everything about this should be a pain in the ass but it isn’t. I am actually enjoying it. A lot. A whole lot. Like all the lots of the world combined together into a very huge and important lot, if you know what I mean.

I breathe into his neck several times before I try to move a little because I can’t feel blood running through my left arm. I manage to find a spot where I feel even more comfortable and this is it. I’m going to fall asleep now because I need a nap. But his scent though. He smells so fine and, as you know it already, guys who smell good are my favorite thing in the world.

The tourist is breathing so deeply and that tells me that he is completely asleep. I, very carefully, pull his shirt -well, my shirt, the one he is wearing- a little up and I let my thumb caress his tummy. His skin feels so good and soft and amazingly smooth. I wonder what brand of moisturizer he uses. If he uses any, I don’t use it because I am a man, you know. But I’m sure he does and I want my skin to feel as good as his. Don’t judge.

I bet it’s been more than forty minutes already and I still can’t sleep. I am not bothered by it though and that is weird because I treasure my naptime a lot. I just don’t want to fall asleep and then end up hurting him or something. He knows I’m holding him and, maybe if I let him go, he will fall or I don’t know. A lot of things could happen so I just need to focus on holding him like this, or maybe tighter. Do you think he will wake up if I hold him tighter? Not because I want to, just because the falling from the bed thing got me wondering.

Okay, I’ll do it, whatever. If he wakes up, I’ll deny everything and make him look like he is crazy. I tighten my grip around his waist, without pulling my hand out of his shirt. His hip is so small, I can almost wrap my whole arm around him and I’m even able to feel his bones. This guy needs to work out more to build muscle because him being so skinny and small makes me feel weird inside of my stomach. I think I’m in love with his size. I need to have him closer to me because he will break something if he falls.

I pull him closer to my chest and he whimpers a little. Aw but shit, I woke him up. I try to stay still as a rock while he rolls over inside of my arms to face me. He has his eyes closed and I think we are fine. The bitch is still sleeping, good. He wraps his arm around my waist this time and pulls me closer to him. Wow, the tourist is thirsty. How inappropriate of him though. I would never take advantage of someone who’s asleep, because he could totally think I’m asleep, but I guess that’s just me.

I should close my eyes just in case he is spying on me. I do so and then I open them again to check on him. He looks so silly when he sleeps. Silly as in almost cute, you know. He is kind of smiling and I wonder what he is smiling about. His face is glued to my chest and I like him there. I gently caress his back and the idea of taking my hand to his lower back crosses my mind but no. I am a good guy and I would never do something like that. He is totally sleeping though, he would never know, right?

Now I remember that I was cuddling him from behind, which means his you know was right in front of my you other know and I’m hating myself for not noticing that before. I bet it feels wonderful and I should have paid more attention to it. It would have not been inappropriate to rub my you know to his you beautiful and perfect know because we were cuddling. That’s what people do when they cuddle, isn’t it? Well, now that I think about it, I’m actually happy about not noticing because I would have gotten a hard you know and that would have been very awkward.