32.0

THE TWIST

“I can’t believe you told him that,” the tourist turns to me with an accusing look.

“And I can’t believe he just ran away,” I try to hold my laugh, “Like literally, he ran away. I would have done it earlier if I knew that would be his reaction.”

“Stop it, Harry,” he seems worried and I hate to see that he still cares about the bottom douche.

“Okay, I’m sorry,” I sit back, “But he was pushing it. He had it coming.”

“He is probably freaking out right now,” he mumbles.

“Just sit and enjoy your mousse, come on. Let’s forget about him.”

“No, but,” he gives me a puppy face, “I think I should go talk to him.”

“No, you shouldn’t.”

“You don’t know Niall, he acts all tough and rough but he is very sensitive in reality,” he sighs, “He really cares about these stuff.”

“I don’t care,” I roll my eyes at him, “This is exactly what he wants. Ruin our date.”

“Is bubu jealous?” he teases.

“Yes, he is,” I admit quickly, “And bum is giving him a big reason.”

“It will take a second,” he insists, “I just want to make sure he is okay.”

“Whatever,” I cross my arms, “See you in Rio.”

“Come on,” he squeezes my shoulder, “Don’t get mad.”

“I’m not mad,” I keep my eyes focused on my stupid Irish cake, which sucks by the way.

“I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere,” he says and I turn around to see him walking away. As always, my eyes land on the most precious forbidden fruit of all times. You know what I’m talking about.

“Hey,” I stop him, decided not to let the hottie be near to what belongs to me anymore.

“What is it?”

“How about I go?”

“What?” he frowns.

“I’ll go talk to him. I’ll apologize or whatever,” I shrug.

“Why would you wanna talk to him?” Louis is the one to cross his arms now.

“Is bum jealous?” I tease him.

“Yes, he is,” he gives me a poker face, “But you can go. I like the idea.”

“Hmm,” I stand up and I bend to him, “You are kinky.”

“Shut up,” he steps back, “Bottom.”

“How dare you?” I play offended, “Should I run away now or we’ll leave that to Niall?”

“Can you go already? You are not going to catch him.”

“Fine,” I say as I walk to the main door, “I’ll be right back.”

“Be nice!” he yells at me.

I exit the bar and I find my way in between the large crowd. I look around to see if I can spot a crying blonde somewhere but the hottie is nowhere to be seen.

“Excuse me,” I talk to a random girl, “Have you seen a blonde guy leaving the bar a few minutes ago?” she just stares at me and I keep talking, “He is about this tall and has blue eyes. He is kind of good looking but I’m sure he’d be ugly without the blue eyes and the blond hair. Anyways, did you see him?”