44.0

THE CLICHÉ

“Love?” Liam gives me the funniest look, “You in love?” I don’t know if he is either more excited or surprised.

“What the hell? Are you seriously telling us that you are in love?” Zayn is about to lose it as well.

“Yeah, whatever,” I shrug, “I’m in love and I can’t have this conversation right now,” I tell them as I start my run again. I need to find a cab before I faint.

“No, Harold, you don’t just drop a bomb like that and then leave,” Zayn stops me, “You need to explain.”

“There’s nothing to explain!” I give him a warning look, “Not right now! Can you at least try to understand that I need to get there before he leaves? So please, dear Zayn, don’t be such a insisting pain in the butt right now.”

“But I wanna know all the details!” he insists.

“Dude,” the ginger jumps in, “Listen, we’ve been rooting for this relationship for a little while now and we are not going to let you and your annoying questions ruin it for us.”

“Hey, don’t be mean to him,” the jealous boyfriend warns.

“Babe,” the model blows air to her face, “I’m so turned on right now. What a cool way to slay!”

“I know,” the ginger answers with a proud tone.

“For how long have you two been together?” Zayn asks, again. Someone needs to punch him in the face!

“You!” I snap my fingers at Liam, “Control your wife!”

“Hey, hey, hey,” Zayn clenches his jaw, “That’s a little bit too much.”

“Sorry,” I shrug again, “Why are there no taxies in this city? Damn!”

“Mate?” Liam gets closer to me, “I’m still in shock!”

“Whatever, just help me find a taxi and I’ll love you forever.”

“I didn’t know you were in love, I thought you were just banging the guy!”

“No, they hadn’t even had sex yet,” the model’s big mouth strikes again.

“Hey!” I raise my eyebrows at her, “Drop it with the details.”

“I think it makes the story even cuter, there’s no need to be ashamed,” she excuses herself.

“True,” his babe adds.

“Come here and give me a hug,” Liam grabs me, “I’m so proud of you, buddy.”

“Um, thanks I guess.”

“Hey! I think I deserve a hug too,” Zayn smirks at me, “Don’t I?”

“I’m really sorry to have to interrupt this gay parade but,” the model raises her voice,  “There’s a taxi right there!”

“Taxi!” I yell with all the strength on my lungs.

“Harold, this is not New York. That won’t work here,” Zayn shakes his head at me but the taxi immediately stops.

“Don’t try to teach me stuff about this country, Z,” I tell him as I get on the front sit, “I’m almost Brazilian now.” For all of you who thought the tourist was the sassy one between us, you were wrong.

“Hello, I’m Fernando,” a very familiar looking driver greets us.

“Fernando?” I get excited, “It’s you!”