35.0

THE HEART

“Can you please stop laughing?” she begs.

“I don’t think I can,” I answer in between my hiccups, “Can you look at my face?”

“No,” she yells, “It’s too soon!”

“Come on, babe,” the ginger tells her, “Is not that big of a deal.”

“Babe? Are you guys there already?”

“Shut up, Harry!” she yells at me again.

“It’s not like this is my fault! You are the one who decided to do it at such a public space!”

“You were here too,” the ginger sounds accusing.

“He is right, you were here,” she is finally able to face me again.

“You looking at me,” I point my finger at her, “Slut!” I cough.

“Hey, mate,” he cuts me off, “Don’t insult her.”

“Well, I don’t give a damn! What are you doing here? Where is the tourist? Did you bring him here to do funny stuff?” she tries to make fun of me but, with what I just saw, she won’t ever be able to embarrass me again.

“I decided to take a walk,” I shrug, “I’m not as perverted as you guys are. Plus I have a hotel room, just like you, why didn’t you just go there?”

“I told you this was a bad idea!” the ginger mumbles at her but I catch it. Thank you, God for letting me catch it.

“Are you kidding me? Can you shut up?” she bumps his arm.

“Oh my God!” My laughter strikes back, “It was your idea? How did I not see that coming? You are the worst!”

“I don’t care what you say,” she stands up, “I’m a grown up. I do whatever I want.”

“Your sex noises are funny,” I’m still trying to do my best to embarrass her as much as I can.

“Harry!” Ed raises his eyebrows at me, “Come on, mate!”

“Where is Louis? I don’t buy your theory, you are not the kind of guy who takes walks by himself at random parks.”

“He is not with me,” I look to the ground because I remember I left him alone at the bar for only God knows how long. I suck.

“Yes, he is,” she gets annoying, “Come out, come out, tourist, wherever you are.”

“He is not here!”

“Your zippers are all the way done, you were obviously doing something,” the stupid redhead comments.

“I was having a wee,” I lie as I zip myself up.

“No, you weren’t! You were wanking while watching us I bet,” she laughs at my face, “Pervert!”

“You are nowhere close to turn me on, model.”

“But I am,” Ed laughs, “I mean, you did get me drunk to make a move on me, remember?”

“Good one, babe,” they do an annoying high five and she turns her accusing eyes at me, “Were you wanking, Harold?”

“Shut up,” I roll my eyes, “I got better stuff to do.”

“Sorry, man! You know your attempt to abuse me is totally forgotten by now,” he smirks.

“Abuse? You were practically begging me to bang you,” I snap at him.

“That’s not true,” he raises his voice, “It’s not true, seriously,” he turns to her.