1.

"this is so frustrating!" i said throwing the pencil across my room and buried my head in my hands. trigonometry is so goddamn hard, why does it have to be so hard. i gave up. i got up from my desk and flopped into my bed closing my eyes and taking in a deep breath.

its my last exam till summer break and i have to get a good grade. i peek at my phone forcing myself not to unlocked cuz i know once i do ill never leave it alone. while i was staring at the wall for what felt like hours my phone started buzzing. i immediately shot up and grabbed it, a smile crept up on my face when i saw the name picking up the call immediately.

"hey pretty" i said, i dont have to think about the trig exam anymore thank god. "hey..listen are you busy" izzie said she sounded really off "no im not is everything ok?" "can you come over please" i look over at my trig book and well fuck it im going my exam is still a week away i have time right? "yeah ofc ill be there soon"

—————

"case dinner is ready" elsa said while i walked downstairs grabbing the car keys. i felt bad for ignoring her but my mind what occupied with izzie. "casey where are you going its late" she once again spoke up and i looked at her "im going over to izzie's place she needs help with...um her siblings" i lied cuz to be fair i didnt know whats going on. elsa nodded and placed the salad bowl on the dinner table "dont be late and no sleeping over you have exams coming up soon you need zero distractions ok" i nod and left the house urgently.

—————

while i was at a red light i got a text from izzie

"the front door is unlocked just come straight to my room ok"

i closed my phone immediately after reading it since the light turned green and izzie would kill me if she know i was texting and driving. after about 5 minutes i pulled up at her house and got out immediately walking in and straight up to her room. i knock lightly and open the door seeing her sitting on her bed staring at her phone. "hey is everything ok?" i question concerned walking up to her bed. she looked at me and smiled weakly at the sight of me "yeah..my mom and i just got into a fight. she left because she said "she couldn't stand the sight of me" like usual" i climbed into her bed and wrapped my arm around her tightly not knowing what to say i just wanted to comfort her in some way. "i told her about the possibility of UCLA and she got so mad...like really mad" she said gripping onto my hoodie and closing her eyes. "why?" i said looking down at her "she said i cant leave for UCLA because no one would be here to take care of the kids" she took a deep breath and continued.

"like shes the mother she should be taking care of us not me." i took in a deep breath not knowing what to say i just wanted to cheer her up a little "elsa told me no sleepovers cuz of exams but should i break the rules and be a..bad boy" i looked at her with a small smirk earning a small giggle from her which made me smile.

she nods and closes her eyes again laying her head on my chest. "im gonna order some pizza" i said grabbing my phone "and we'll have a movie night how about that, there is no need to worry about your future now ok everything will fall into place and you wont have to worry ok lets just have fun with the time we have left alright?" i said still looking at my phone trying to get us some food. she looks up at me and smiles and kisses my cheek making me smile and look down from my phone and look at her.

"i love you" she said staring straight into my eyes and i peck her lips "i love you too."

.