4.

i reach over to the passenger side and grab ahold of her hand and interlock our fingers. sadness took over me looking at the girl i fell head over heels for not even able to look my in the eye, and the worst part is that i dont know what was going on completely which crushed me because i couldnt do anything to help.

"hey..talk to me" is all i could say, she slowly turns around and looks at me with a weak smile which i returned.

"i dont fee like talking about it right now..if that ok" she said looking down at our hands and starts to rub her thumb slowly against the back of my hand. "yeah of course whenever you feel like it just know im always here"

i lean over and kiss her cheeks, i pull back and smile. i pull my hand away wrapping my arms around her pulling as close to me as possible and showering her with kisses all over her face. i just wanted to hear that contagious giggle of hers or the most adorable smile on her face. i wanted to make her happy. i wanted to so badly, i never want to see her like this. it pains me.

"stoppp, people around us think your crazy" she laughs and grabs my face stopping me, kinda squishing my face a little. i smiled and stared at her "well i am crazy and you gotta except that baby" "and i love that about you" she smiled and pecks my lips. god this girl drives me nuts.

——————

"hi what would you like to order today" the girl behind the register said while smiling at me, i ordered for both me and izzie and paid. "wanna eat in here or out in the car" i asked izzie, she smiled and looked up at me "car"

i was slightly confused but i just nodded and waited for our food. we were standing on the side and i was on my phone looking through my feed when suddenly izzie wraps her arms around me tight. i smiled looking down at her with her head laid in my chest, i put one arm around her and continue looking through my phone.

she suddenly pulls me down by my shirt and kisses me deeply, i grip the back of her neck pulling her closer then she slowly starts pulling away just staring behind me. i look at her "what was that for?" i chuckle and realize shes just looking behind me, so i turn around seeing her staring at the girl behind the register.

"she keeps on staring at you like i dont even exist" she said looking away from her and back at me "ohh you jealousss" i laugh and look down at her "oh shush, i just had to show her that youre mine and mine only"

izzie smiled when she had the satisfaction of seeing the girl behind the register pretty jealous, "i mean im glad i look gay, it would be devastating if i didnt" she punched me lightly on my chest causing me to chuckle "then people would hit on you all the time and im not ok with that" "and ill ignore them because i dont care about them, i only care about you ok"

———————

izzie yanks the food from the girl grabs my hands and we walk out into the car. i started laughing while getting in the car "you are so jealous" i said while starting the car still laughing "im nott!!" "just admit it you are" not gonna lie what she did back there was really hot, kinda turned me on like damn.

"see!!" she said while looking at the bottom of the receipt, a phone number with a "<3" at the end of it.

"she saw me kiss you and still has the audacity to give you her phone number" she said frustrated and looks at me. i grab the receipt and look at it and chuckle to myself, i then scrunch the paper into my fist roll down the window and throw it out.
"as i said i dont care about her, now can we please eat it smells so good"

——————

we were chilling in my room, cuddling her. i slowly felt myself falling asleep when suddenly my door opened. its dad, i can feel that izzie is really uncomfortable right now, she sat up and crossed her arms looking down at the bedsheets. "your mom said to check if your studying and your obviously no" he said looking back and forth at me and izzie. "shes gonna help me with my trigonometry"
he nods lightly and walk out the room closing the door behind him.

"so does he still hate my guts orr..?" i look over at her "no of course not...i think he just hasn't wrapped his head around us"
"sometimes i think he still thinks there is "hope" for me and evan"

"well obviously not cuz your stuck with me" she smiles straddling me and getting close to my face. "forever" she whispered and kisses me. lord have mercy on me.

.