7.

i put my hand inside the hoodie's pocket and start walking towards the occupied swings in front of me, casey was smiling and laughing with the girl that was in the swing next to hers. i have never seen her before, she's probably a friend of casey at newton but she never spoke about anyone else other than sharice.

casey left the house. drove off. closed her phone. and now she is with some girl?

i should stop overthinking whatever is going on and go talk to her, i have to make sure the girl knows that casey is mine. i never thought i was the jealous type, but i guess i was. i suddenly found myself behind casey.

"hey izz, how did you fine me?" she said after turning out and seeing me just standing there like a creep. i look at her and back at the girl, casey was acting like everything was not like i was about to have a panic attack in the car not being able to find her, something was really off with her.

"are you serious, you ran off in the middle of the night and shut off you phone." i looked at her and the girl next to her then back at casey seeing her smile slowly fade away looking down at the ground, fiddling with her the ends of her jacket. "you had me worried sick, what happened" i walked closer to her and put my hand over her shoulder trying to calm her down a little.

casey looked at the girl next to her then back at me "im sorry" she looked up at me "i just really had to get out of the house...i have just been so stressed with everything" she held my hand making me feel way better than i did before, because now the girl next to us knew casey was mine.

"you wanna talk about it" i said and she slightly shook her head, slightly signaling towards the girl next to us and i just nodded my head, completely understanding what she was trying to say.

"umm this is theo. she just came into town and is starting school at newton next year." casey said with a tiny smile on her face as she looked back at her girlfriend, theo waved at izzie with a smile on her face. "theo this is izzie"

"oh my casey is that her" theo said looking at casey with a wide smile on her face. i was kinda getting confused with what was going on, i looked back at casey with a confused look and she smiled at me and then look back at theo. casey nodded proudly and said "thats her"

"wow she is gorgeous" theo said looking at izzie, "aye she mine ok back off" casey said putting her hands around waist and pulling me closer to her, making theo laugh and putting her hands up in the air. i felt my cheeks burning up with a smile stretched across my face. i guess i didnt need to be jealous after all.

casey's pov

we were all sitting on the grass near the swings talking together and laughing. this is just what i needed, a night away from eveything. just sitting in a park with my beautiful girlfriend and a girl i just met. well technically theo wasnt a part of this but im glad i met her she is pretty cool and im glad we had the time to talk to one another. "its getting pretty late, im probably gonna head home. it was really nice meeting you guy" theo said while she started getting up "yeah you too" izzie said, she walked away and i looked at izzie what a smile "what?"

"what i cant smile at my girlfriend, plus i thought you wouldve hated her because you get all jealous" i teased and she rolled her eyes, she punched my arm and i laughing rubbing on the spot she hit me "ouch!" she laughed "shes was sweet but im still keeping an eye on her, you never know"

i love this side of izzie, i dont know why its just cute and hot at the same time if that makes any sense. she also always knew how to make me feel better in any situation. i loved evan but something always felt missing and i never knew what, till i realized we never really connected well like me and izzie did, whenever im with her eveything felt amazing. it was like nothing else mattered except for her.

we haven't been hanging as much like before and i really miss it, mainly missing her. i slowly lean in and press my lips against hers, i grip her waist tightly pulling her on top of me. breathing heavily, i deepen the kiss. her arms wrapped around my neck. i slightly pull away with my lips still touching hers, trying to catch my breath.

"is your mom home" i whispered.

.