13.

i was on my laptop sitting in zahid's desk searching up some stuff for the trip and also in a way trying to clear my head from the fight i hate with dad. "casey im going to work would you please take care of edison" sam said and started walking before stoping again and turning around "oh and please try not to kill him" he finished and walked out the room, i nod and laughed a little.

i heard the door open and he said "oh hi izzie" before leaving, i closed my laptop got up walked over to the common area where i see izzie walking in and closing the door behind her "how'd you know im here" i said walking up to her and gave her a peck on the lips. "your mom told me, she thought you might need someone with you after you huge fight with your dad?" said and questioned the last part. i sighed and flopped down on the couch. "yeah, mom told me i should stay here for a couple days while she talked to him" i said fidgeting with my fingers then she came up and sat next to me.

"what happened?" she said and held onto my hands so i stop picking at the skin on my fingers. "my dad was not happy about new york.." i said looking at our hands then i felt her get closer to me and wrap her arm around my waist and resting her head on my chest. "thats fine we seriously dont have to go" she said.

"oh no we are going i already go the money and everything" i said and smiled slightly as she sat up quickly, "what, how?" "well mom was completely fine with it so she gave me money, and well i was talking to sam about it and he wanted to act like the sweet big brother and gave me money too" i said and she laughed at the last part.

after a bit of comfortable silence between us she spoke up again "wait so why is your dad not ok with new york, is it because of me?" she said and i looked at her and nodded lightly, "well not you completely, i think he thinks this, us. its just a phase" i said and she rolled her eyes. "he even said that i dont look like a girl anymore because of the way i dress" i said and chuckle and so did she.

"he'll get over it, plus, you deciding to start wearing those mens drawstring track shorts was the best decision you ever did" she smiled and kisses me softly before pulling away a little "you look reallyyy good in them" she finished, i smiled put both my hands her cheeks and kissed her again.

"we should start preparing for the trip" i said as i pull away from the kiss, she smiled at the thought of actually going to new york. "we should go as soon as possible" i continued and she agreed.

i got up and quickly got my laptop from the room and came back sat down next to her, "so i looked up everything we need and stuff and how much money we need and i think we can only afford to go for one week, which is a bummer" i said "thats fine at least i get to go away with you" she said and smiled.

we continued talking about the trip and looked at motels and places to stay and stuff for a couple of hours, after we stopped i closed the laptop and put on on the side.

we were sitting on the couch watching a movie when izzie got up and went to the kitchen, she was looking at her phone and looked kinda nervous. i paused the movie and went up to her "whats wrong iz?"

"i got waitlisted" she said looking down at her phone reading the email, after she finished reading she looked up at me, "hey that isn't completely bad, it doesn't mean you didnt get it. just give it some time" i said and she nodded slightly, "you're getting in i know it" i reassured her while putting my hands on her shoulder. she smiled and nods "i really hope i do" she said.

lets hope everything goes according to plan.

.