3.

i flop onto my bed after a really unnecessarily long talk with else, i groan and look at my phone its already 11 am and i have nothing to do today.

izzie said she wanted to study today so i cant see her and i have no one else maybe i should just actually study?

i laugh at the thought of me encouraging myself to do that. i got up from the bed and look around my room for something interesting to do but theres nothing.

"honey im leaving for my group, ill be back in 2 hours ok" elsa said from the bottom of the stairs, i smile and walk out my room "ok have fun" she looked at me confused but just shook her head and left the house. i ran down the stairs and looked through the window and her car eventually disappeared.

—————

pick up pick up pick up. i thought while i was in my car outside of izzies house "you aren't studying arent you" she said once she picked up. she knows me so well.

"im outside lets go on an adventure" i said smirking "omg casey are you serious what about you mom" "oh dw she doesnt know she at one of her boring groups as usual" i got out of the car and stood infront the door. "promise me after this you'll study" "i promise iz just please come out im really bored and i miss you" "alright fine ill come open the door for you cuz i need to get dressed ok"

—————

i kept on looking at my phone while izzie was getting dressed, we've been together for a while and she still makes me nervous. she is just standing infront of me in a bra looking through her dresser for a shirt and im scared to look. "how long are you gonna take" i said still looking at my phone but getting small glimpses of her making my stomach flip everytime. "i dont have any good shirts" she said a little frustrated and i giggle slightly "iz its fine just put on any shirt...you'd look hot in anything if im being honest" i said, then i felt her gaze towards me.

should i just look up.

"you've been staring at a black screen for 15 minutes and you making fun of me for trying to find a decent shirt" she said walking towards me. i place my phone next to me and slowly look at her walking towards me.

i look her up and down and ill that came out was "you are really hot you know that" she nervously bit her lip slightly and got on the bed, she straddled me with her legs on each side of me. i slowly put my hand on her waist and pull her closer

she smiled and immediately kissed me hard. ill never get over her soft lips on mine, its so addicting. my grip on her waist was tight now as i pulled her even closer, she placed her hands around my neck pulling me in to deepen the kiss.

"izzie go make your br-" the door swings open and suddenly izzie flew off me onto the other side of the bed trying to cover herself "mom!" she said looking at me and her mom back and forth. it was so awkward i just kept im looking down and acting dumb. "go make lucas food he's hungry" is all she said before slamming the door making me jump a little and i look over at izzie.

she didnt say anything she just got off the bed putting on a random shirt before storming out of the room. i sigh and go after her. "hey." i said grabbing her hand and turn her round to face me "shes being extra moody since i told her about UCLA and me dating you seems to piss her off so much!" she said in a low voice so her mom doesnt hear. her eyes got watery and she looks away from me. i pull her closer to me and hug her, she doesn't deserve this at all. any of it.

"give it some time she'll learn to accept it" i said kissing the top of her head "now lets go make your brother something to get and lets get out of here, and your staying at my place today cuz i dont want her talking to you anymore today ok"

"your mom wont allow it though.." i chuckle a little and lift her head up by her chin and stare into her eyes "elsa love you probably from than me she'll allow it" i said and kissed her cheek.

—————

i parked the car a taco bell because i know how much izzie love it, i look over at her and shes staring out the window, i hold her hand making her look at me. "cmon lets go eat then we can just stay at my place"

she stayed quiet, kinda like she didnt want to do that, i frown a little "hey whats wrong..?"

she looked out the window again and still nothing.

.