5.

i started getting dressed for school, i put on some oversized ripped jeans a black cropped t-shirt and a black and a plane black short sleeve flannel. i look over my shoulder to see izzie walking out the bathroom. i smile as she walks towards me "morning beautiful" i said wrapping one of my arms around her waist and peck her lips. she smiled "morning handsome" then proceeds to open my closet.

"please tell me you still have your clayton uniform" she said "i do" i grab it and hand it to her. "i could get used to this" i said as she got into the school's uniform.

"what?" she said and turned around and looked at me. "this, us living together, waking up to you every morning ugh that would be amazing" she bit her lips lightly "yeah that would be amazing" she smiled

—————

"dad im taking the car ill drive izzie to school and then myself obviously" i said grabbing my bag and the car keys. "youll be late for school case"
"no i wont" i said looking at him "dont worry about it even if i was late it wont be bad"

he rolled his eyes and continued sipping his coffee, ill take that as an ok. i grab izzies hand and walk out the door.

i know what dad told izzie before but i thought we talked it out and resolved it. i guess not. my thoughts where clouded while i was driving, thoughts about why dad was acting like that. did i do something wrong or does he just completely just hate izzie. but why she never did anything, shes amazing in every way possible. i cant think of one reason why someone would hate her. i then felt a hand gently press on my thigh, i smiled immediately knowing who's and i immediately hold it. i look at her once i stopped at a red light and gipped onto her hand tighter.

——————

school went by pretty quick today. i already drove izzie back home, i parked the car and walked in seeing dad sitting on the couch watching tv.

"hey, how was school" he said, his eyes still glued to the tv "you got there in time" he scoffed and looked at me. what is up with him.

"is there something you wanna tell me dad, if not ill just leave i dont need this today ok" i said pretty pissed and i needed to know because hes taking it way to far. he sat there for a while till he responded with a simple "no everything is fine" but it was so obvious it was. "ok fine whatever."

as i was walking up the stairs to go to my room, i was pretty exhausted and definitely wasnt in the mood for my dads shit right now. "wait casey" he said, i groaned and turned back "what?"

"is everything ok with you and your girlfriend" lord i think i know where this is headed. "why do you care? dont you like hate her guts or something" i said infuriated, i dont know why though because he didnt really do anything bad till now, and we did make up about the things he said to izzie. it was pretty fucked up but i forgave him.....maybe.

"i dont i just care about you, youve been all over the place lately and always hanging out with her, even though your mom specifically told you to focus on your studies" he spoke. "you didnt have a problem when it was mid-terms and evan was always around." i said walking furiously down the stairs towards him "whats the difference if it was izzie huh?" "nothing i didnt mean it like that cas-"i cut him off "do you have a problem with her being my girlfriend, cuz when were friends you were perfectly fine with that, but suddenly now since we are official you just dont like that thought of her around me"

i dont know what happened to my dad suddenly, he used to be my number 1 person. i would tell him everything and he used to make me happy but once UCLA and izzie happened he changed. i never thought i would like elsa more than my dad but thats how it is now, hes been pushing me to much and butting into my life too much its like i dont have any space to do the things that i love. "casey you know i told you i dont care if your dating a girl or a boy its just i dont like...that girl thats all" that pushed me to my limits, at that point i didnt care who was infront of me.

"you know you dont get to have an opinion in this! i love her and she makes me happy, you dont give me any space anymore just leave me alone!" i said taking a breath in with so much anger. "you broke us up once, im not letting that happen again." i said running back up to my room. i didnt wanna hear what he had to say.

i just sat at my desk and started studying. i needed something to take my mind off things.

.