15.

it was already the next day, i guess i fell asleep most of the day yesterday. i woke up before izzie which was odd because usually shes always first to wake up, i got up from the bed checked my phone it was was almost 10 am. i took a shower quickly and got dressed, i turn around and izzie was still sleeping so i decided to wake her up.

"psst" i walked up to her and poke her cheeks, but nothing. i kinda felt bad for trying to wake her up, she looks so calm but im bored and hungry. "iz wake up im hungry" i held her hand and shook it a little and she started to move.

she finally woke up and get ready, we went down and ate breakfast then after we left the hotel to explore around new york. luckily our hotel was pretty close to time square. "did you talk to your dad?" she asked, i had a confused look on my face. "no, why?" i looked at her and said.

"oh no its nothing." she said avoiding eye contact, "what do you mean its nothing, what happened" i said getting curious "nothing happened, just dont worry about it" she said still completely avoiding eye confusion, i stopped and since i was holding her hand she stopped too. she slowly looked at me, "iz talk to me whats up"

"your dad has been texting me" she said "i dont know how he got my number but he did" she finished and finally looked me in the eye. "what? since when" "well it started a day before we came here, i thought it was just a one time thing. i didnt reply to him and now hes texting me again" she said and look down at her shoes. "show me your phone" i said "thats not neces-" i cut her off "izzie please show me your phone"

she took out her phone and handed it to me, i unlock it and open the messages that my dad sent. i scrolled up and started reading. it was all pretty much him telling her to stay away from me, and how she ruined me. all the stuff he told her before. my blood was boiling, it was enough how he reacted towards new york and now this. "why didnt you tell me about this" i said and looked at her, "because i just wanted us to have fun here and not worry"

i shook my head, i looked back down at the phone and blocked his number and handed her back the phone, "lets just not think about him ok" she took the phone and nodded. i held her hands and pulled her in for a quick kiss "you know i love you right" she smiled and nodded "yeah, i love you too"

————————————

we spent the rest if the day in time square and shopping, we got a couple of weird looks from men and homophobic slurs from other people around us whenever we kissed of even held hands. we just ignored them and kept on going with our day, the amount of times ive heard homophobic slurs doesnt phase me at this point. its mostly from people in the early 40's, kinda makes sense.

we decided to go spend the rest if out night at central park, we got ourselves some chinese take out and started walking towards central park. we found a really nice spot next to a fountain, we sat down on the grass between two trees and started eating.

after finishing my food i wrap my arms around my legs and stare at the beautiful view in front of me. the massive fountain, screaming kids running around playing with their toys, family gatherings, and a bunch of couples walking around having a great time. izzies moves closer next to me playing her hand on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. she lays her head on my shoulder making me smile, "i had a really great time with you today" she said, moving her head so her chin was resting on my shoulder she stares at me.

"me too" i said as i unwrapped my arms from my legs stretching them, i grab her hand from the back of my head and intertwine our fingers and put my other hand on top of it. "i should get a tattoo" she said suddenly, and i looked at her confused and chuckled "oh yeah what would you get?" i asked "i dont know but i have always wanted one" she said as she was looking down at mine. "well if you do decide to get one, whatever it is im sure ill love it" i said leaning in and kisses her softly, but slowly but surely got a little heated.

my phone started buzzing, i tried ignoring it and i did. the buzzing stopped for a second and then the phone began buzzing again, i groan lightly and slowly pull away from the kiss and grab my phone.

it was from and unknown caller. i frown a little confused and answer it.

.