16.

one i put my phone to my ears i knew who it was, i let go of izzies hand and got up. she looked at me with a confused and worried look one her face, i gave her a reassuring look telling not to worry and i started walking away.

"what do you want?" i spoke bluntly through the phone, as i didnt want anything ruining my day. "i just wanna talk dont get all worked up on me" he spoke as i rolled my eyes and ran my hand through my hair. "you know dad when someone blocks you it means they dont want to talk" i said, i could feel izzie staring at me with my back turned to her. i looked at her and she was just fiddling with the ends of her shirt, i could tell she wanted to walk over towards me but didnt because she understood that right now i wanted to be alone since i walked away.

"yeah well im your dad those rules don't apply to me" he said and i kept on pacing slowly back and forth across the path in the park. "i just wanted to say im sorry ok i shouldnt have treated yo-" i cut him off almost immediately. "oh. oh! now your sorry, just a couple of hours ago you were texting izzie. explain that then" i spoke up in a louder voice and i could tell izzie caught a few words as she looked even more confused now as she heard her name. "so you snooping around looking through your friends phone now?" he said.

i groaned loudly and stopped pacing as i took in a deep breath "girlfriend" i corrected him "i cant even bother with this half ass apology dad when you cant even said the word girlfriend, call me when you can genuinely apologize to me ok? bye." i said quickly before hanging up and shoving my phone into my pocket. i ram my fingers through my hair in frustration as i heard footsteps approaching me.

"hey." she said grabbing both my hands and pulling them down. i looked at her and gave her a weak smile, "what was that about?" she said still looking concerned about what had just happened. "my dad was just trying to apologize" i said and intertwined out fingers together, "thats nice of him" she said with a small smile, "yeah it would be nice of him if he actually meant it" i said. "w do you mean?"

"he said friend, he still does not support me in any way but its whatever i dont care" i said and looked at her. she sighed and looked at our hands not knowing what to say. "we should head back to the hotel, yeah?" i said she looked at me and nodded.

"dont let him ruin our day" i said and kissed her slowly, she smiled and nodded once again. we collected our stuff and started heading back to the hotel, we went into the elevator and walked to out room. i grabbed the keycard to unlock the door when she wrapped her arms around my waist from the back, i chuckled lightly as i open the door and put down our bags and walk in.

she immediately went to my suitcase and started looking for something to wear, i took off my shoes and flopped down on the bed and looked at her as she was still trying to get something to wear. "stop staring creep" she said as she grabbed one of my flannels and went into the bathroom, i laughed and went on my phone. the shower started running and i realized she kept the door open, so i took it to my advantage.

i got up and grab a bucket and filled it up with ice and water. i peaked my head in to see that she closed the shower curtain, perfect. i walked in slowly trying to no make a sound, once i was close enough i dumped the water from the top and she screamed "CASEY!!" i laughed hard and placed the bucket down on the floor, she peaked her head out the curtain and looked at me.

"thats not funny! i almost had a heart attack why would you do that" i was still laughing i couldnt stop. "im sorry" i said still laughing a little and she rolled her eyes. she closed the curtain again and continued her shower. after a bit my laughter died down so i decided to strip and join her, i opened the curtain and got in she flinched a little from the sound and looked at me. i pulled her closer to me by her waist and pecked her lips but she didnt kiss back.

"oh cmon you mad at me" i said and frowned, "yes that was really cold" she said and she pushed me slightly. she turned around so i wrap my arms around her waist and start kissing her neck. she tilted her head to the side a little, enjoying it. she took in a deep breath and started pushing my head away. "not today im really exhausted" she said and i nod and kiss her check. we finish up our shower and got out wrapping a towel around my body.

i put on my shorts and a sports bra and head to bed, i lay down and wait for izzie to come join me. after a bit she came out the bathroom wear just my flannel which was half unbuttoned and underwear, she laid down next to me and i looked at her. "well dont you look sexy" i said laying on my side and resting on my elbow, "shut up" she said and giggled, i gave her a quick kiss and wrapped my arms around her.

.