14.

its been 5 days since the fight with my dad, mom keeps on texting me to make sure im all good and also calls me sometimes. right now i was on my way to izzies house, it is 11:36am right now. we will drop off her siblings at hers grandma's house then we'll be on our way to freaking new york.

i park the car in front of the house, get out and knock on the door, she opened the door looking exhausted "hi" she said sighed and smiled pulling me in and kisses me quickly before walking back to her room, i smiled walked in and closed the door behind me. i walk into her room and she was cleaning her room last minute, "you look tired" i said and walk towards her, "i barely slept last night, lucas got sick" she said before finishing up her room and turned to me, "awe how is he now?" i asked holding both her hands "well he still has a fever but hes still sleeping right now"

—————————

"ill take your bags to the car ok" i said picking up her bags as she went to check on the kids to make sure they had everything they needed, i walk out the house and put her stuff in my car, she walks out with mia and cleo with their stuff, "can you go get lucas from his bed please" she said as she was putting her sisters stuff in the car. i nod and walk in the house and go to the kids room, i tried to wake him up but he literally wouldnt and i kinda felt bad so i just picked him up and walked out the house, walked towards izzie and she smiles once she saw me, "why didnt you wake him up" she ask as she took him from me, "i tried he wouldnt wake up"

he eventually woke up and we put him next to his sisters, as i was driving to the location of her grandmothers house, izzie feel asleep. she seemed so tired so im not gonna wake her up, i mean yeah im pretty scared of meeting her grandma. i dont even know if she told her about me, but how bad can it be right?

once i got there i stoped the car and got out, i picked up lucas while mia and cleo got out by themselves. i put lucas down and they all ran to the door as i collected their bags. i knocked on the door and after couple of seconds the door opens, they all ran to her and hugged her, she looked at me with a confused look. "oh hi im uh casey...izzies um-" she cut me off "casey! its so great to finally meet you" she said with a smile, i smiled at her and nod "yeah you too"

"do you wanna come in or?" she said as she made way for me to walk in. "i would love that but izzie is waiting for me in the car" i said trying to be as polite as possible, "yeah of course, you kids have fun" she said, i said my goodbyes and got back in the car, and now. new york.

——————————

i have been driving for about half an hour and as i was about to stop at the gas station izzie started to wake up,"how long have i been out" she yawned and sat up straight rubbing her eyes, i stopped the car and looked at her. "almost an hour or so" she looked at the back seats and realized her siblings arent there "thank you for the really awkward interaction with you grandma" i said and she laughed "you shouldve woken me up" she said and leaned in kissing my cheeks.

"want any snacks?" i asked getting out of the car, "twizzlers and an energy drink please" she said and yawned again, i chuckled and walked into the store and got some snacks and energy drinks and then i walked up to her window and knocked. she rolled the window down, "here you go M'lady" i said passing her the bag and she giggles "ill fill up the gas tank and come back" i gave her a quick kiss before going to fill up the tank, i got a few weird stares from men which made me uncomfortable but i just shook it off.

why are men so gross.

i got back in the car and put on my seatbelt, and i started driving yet again, about an hour and a hour and a half left.

———————————

"you know im pretty rich right now so get really for me to spoil you" i said as i put my hand on her thigh, she laughed while she was trying to find a song to open, "oh yeah, well im glad because i just wanted to go with you just for your money" she joked and i laughed as she held my hand, "oh alsooo" i said as i reached for my wallet and took out two cards and handed it to her, she put her phone down and grabbed them. "really fake ID's" she said and looked over at me, "whatt i mean we can have so much fun i just had to"

"we better not arrested newton"

"we wont"

————————————

we checked into the hotel and went up to our room, once i walked in i threw my bags on the floor and flopped on the bed, "im exhausted" i said, she smiled and sat next to me. "i thought we were going to stay at a motel" she said looking around the the huge hotel room, it was pretty fancy not gonna lie, it has a huge ass bed and a tv in front of it, and there was a pretty decent sized balcony with a sick ass view. i sat up and looked at her "if i take my girl out of town im not letting her stay in some janky ass motel" i said pulling her closer to me, "and i already told you, im rich now" she laughed as i pushed her back on the bed and kissed her.

this week is going to be amazing i can already tell.

.