11.

"im surprised you were able to stay awake throughout the whole movie" i said while she closed the front door after her grandma picked up the kids "im impressed" i continued and she turned around and rolled her eyes. "shut up" she said then walked up to me and kissed me. hard. i gripped her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"lets go to my room" she whispered pulling away a little as her lips are still touching mine. i nod then pick her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and giggled. i push my lips against hers again and start walking slowly to her room out of memory, i was hoping i wouldnt bump into a wall or something.

once i opened the door to her room, i walk in and kick it close and drop her on the bed breaking out kiss. she pulled me down against her kissing me, yet this time it was more aggressive. i put both my arms on each side for support. i started kissing down her neck and she groaned softly.

—————————

i put on my sports bra and my shorts and sat on the edge of the bed, i look over at izzie who was laying there with a smile spread across her face and staring at me. "what?" i said smiling back grabbing my phone, she sat up behind me wrapping her arms round my waist and starts kissing the back of my neck "we should go on a road trip, just us, away from everyone else" she said after resting her head on my shoulder. "i would love that but" i said then looked at her "im so broke" i continued and she laughed.

"so am i but we can figure it out" she said "ok but where would we even go" she thought about it for a second then gasped "new work!" she shot up and smiled with the blanket still wrapped around her body, i laughed. how in the world are we going to afford that. "its only a 2 hour drive to manhattan, we can stay at a cheap ass motel for like 2 weeks!" she said very excited, i laughed at how crazy she sounded but it would be so fun to go. "elsa would freak out if i even talked about leaving" i said as she got up and put on my shirt which was a bit oversized for her, she got ahold of my phone throwing it on the bed then held my hands and pulled me up from the bed pulling me closer to her.  "well we're 17 and it's summer vacation" she said wrapper her arms around my neck.

"we should be able to have fun! just the two of us. no crazy mothers. no kids to take care off. no stress or anxiety. we deserve this after the crazy ass year we've been through. i wanna go away with you for just 2 weeks. hanging out with you today with no one to annoy us was the best, we will have so much fun and alone time that we never got the chance to have here with out families around and your mom should understand that, so what do you say?" she continued, i grip her waist and smile. this girl makes me feel things i have never felt before, she makes me happier than ive ever been. no one in this universe can stand between us, we have this connection that is stronger than whatever fucked up shit that would get thrown at us. i never wanna lose her, shes my life. shes my ride or die. shes my everything.

i pull her in for a kiss, she smiled as she kisses me making me feel those butterflies i always have when im around her. i pull away and look her in the eye with the widest smile plastered on my face. "yes" i simply said and she jumped up and down with excitement "yes!" i laughed and repeated my word again "yess" i said once again. "yeah we do deserve this one hundred percent. ill talk to mom and dad as soon as im home just to inform them that im going, i dont care what they are going to say. we are going to to manhattan and we will have the best damn time ever" i said and winked "i promise you that" i slightly whispered.

"you better keep that promise" she said and smiled widely. i laughed and nod "oh you know i definitely will" i said and kissed her again.

this has to be the best day ive ever had hands down.

——————————

the next day i woke up in my bed, i could barely open my eyes from the bright light that was shining through the window. struggling to open my eyes i eventually sat up on my bed and looked at the empty spot next to me, one day that empty stop would be occupied by izzie, in our own apartment, away from everyone else. i smile at the thought of us living together, i would love to see that day happen and i really hope its going to be in LA with the both of us in our dream college doing that thing we absolutely love together.

i got up and walked into my bathroom took a shower and got ready for my day. i put on my favorite light blue hoodie and some black comfy shorts. as i was drying my hair i heard a knock on the door and elsa walked in. "oh my god, did i just witness else knocking on a door for the first time ever" i said sarcastically and gasped looking at her. she rolled her eyes "ha ha, very funny." she said and i laughed "i know im the best comedian" i said and she laughed "anyways breakfast is ready" she said then walked out closing the door behind her.

i put on my black and white converse and left my room walking down to the kitchen. dad was already sitting at the table eating his food while mom was preparing our plates, i sat down across from my dad and went on my phone waiting for mom to sit with us so i cant tell them the news.

as mom put my plate in front of me and she sat down with her own plate i put my phone down and look at both of them. "i have an announcement to make" i said and then cleared my voice, they both look up from them food and look towards me with a confused look on their faces. "what is it?" dad said placing his fork down. i know my dad will one hundred percent not approve but i didnt care.

"izzie and i have decided we want to go on a trip to manhattan for a couple of weeks during this vacation" i said with a smile plastered on my face not caring about what their reaction is going to be.

it was just silence.

.