Just the Two of Us

SUMMER

Rey woke up to the angelic voice of his boyfriend, Cedric Diggory. The Hufflepuff was currently humming a soothing tone as he ran his fingers up and down his brown locks. Rey snuggled closer towards his boyfriend's firm chest, taking in his warmth every once in a while. It took everything for Rey to not held his boyfriend in a death hug. Not that he had the strength to do so anyway.

"Hey, love... Wake up already?" Cedric asked him. 

"Nghhh...." Rey replied begrudgingly, causing a laugh to reverberate from Cedric. 

"That's okay. Sleep some more." Cedric ran his fingers a few more, causing some purrs to escape his throat. Rey could hear the Hufflepuff chuckled at his response. He wanted to slap the boy's chest playfully so bad, but his head was already on another plane of consciousness.

"But don't forget, little one. We have a date today..." Cedric reminded him as he pet his head for a few.

"What? Today?" Rey asked his boyfriend with a half-opened eyes.

"Yes... I'll take a shower first. I'll be waiting for you then, downstairs, preparing for the meals." Cedric told him before starting to get off their bed.

It didn't take long for Rey to miss Cedric's presence besides him. As soon as the Hufflepuff started to untangle his hands from his body, Rey was quick to yearn for Cedric's warmth again. Something about being in Cedric's embrace alleviate all his worries. It made Rey feel safe, protected, and loved. It was as if no dangers could ever grazed his body, not even the death himself. 

Just a second after Cedric withdrew from their bed, Rey let out a faint whining voice. The Hufflepuff stopped dead on his track before turning around to face him. His face was puzzled with confusion, amazement, and a tiny hint of smugness.

"Wanna shower together?" Cedric crossed his hands on his chest.

"Yes..." Rey stared at the Hufflepuff in hope, but he could see Cedric hesitated.

"Please?" Rey asked in a childish voice.

"All right, all right. You're rather clingy today aren't you?" The older boy chuckled at him before walking to his side of the bed, and close the distance between them.

"Yeah... I'm afraid you're gonna have clingy me for the rest of the summer." Rey smiled abashedly before lifting both of his arm.

"Taking care of you for the rest of the summer???" Cedric shooted Rey a wicked grin before lifting his small frame and threw him over his shoulder, causing Rey to let out a rather girly and loud squeal.

"Sweet!" The Hufflepuff exclaimed before taking the both of them towards the shower. 

"What are you doing! Let me down this instance!" Rey protested to his boyfriend while lightly hitting the older boy's muscular back. Despite his protest, Rey still couldn't help to blush at the thought of how strong Cedric was. Well maybe, that was possible due to his light weight. But still, Cedric was strong. Rey started to wonder how strong his boyfriend could be in that department, but quickly cut his thought as he aware that he and Cedric have that connection.

"No love, hang on. Just a few steps more..." Cedric chuckled before hitting his ass once, causing him to blush from the top to bottom.

"Hey!" Rey protested as Cedric put him back onto his feet.

"What? You don't like it?" Cedric put on his smug grin before grabbing his chin. Rey tried to wrestle of Cedric's grip on his chin to no avail.

"What lead you to that smug conclusion that I like to be spanked?" Rey gave out a petty response, a response that Cedric never favoured of. He could see Cedric was losing his self control, as his stormy grey eyes were started to be consumed by the dark pupils. The two of them were stuck in a staring contest, with Rey quietly observing the Hufflepuff's mental battle. After a few minutes, Cedric took a deep breath before shooting him a playful smile.