They Have Questions

Getting some of your bones broken was one thing, and having to drink a foul potion was another. But him had to have his face smeared with 'radioactive' green paste to reduce some swellings was just annoying. 

The ugly green paste was biting on his face, both temperature wise and literally. The paste itself also would cause a random outburst of itchings that Rey wanted to scratch so bad, but he couldn't as he remembers the stern word that Madam Pompfrey gave him. 

"If you scratch that off, you can kiss the itchings goodbye, along with your face."

So with his face's existence in mind, Rey had to bare with those annoying side effects. But because his brother dragged him out of the castle grounds, Rey had to put up with the additional problem that the damned paste brought to him.

"You really love to humiliate your brother, now don't you?" Rey glared at his brother. Suddenly, kicking Adrian on his heels seemed to be very tempting.

"Humiliating you?" Adrian turned towards him. He glares on.

"I would never." Adrian smirked, breaking away from his usual indifferent facade. To this, Rey could only grumble.

"Oh come on, little brother. Don't be so grumpy." Adrian pulled him into a brief hug. On which, Rey disgruntedly accepted.

"Where are you taking me anyway? I'm not supposed to leave the school ground." Rey looked back at the trail they have walked on. 

The trail itself was the one that students and staffs usually used to go to Hogsmeade on visitation day. He could still see the castle of Hogwarts looming against the majestic mountains of the Scottish Highlands. If only his brother did not keep calling him over, Rey would have remained standing still on that trail. The view was just too beautiful to be passed on.

"-hear me? Oy!" Adrian called him again for the upteenth time. It was clear to Rey that his brother was getting hella annoyed right now.

"Just wait...." He scoffed at his oldest brother.

The two walked together in a comfortable silence, which quickly interrupted as his brother opened the crickety gate at the end of the trail. And after resisting the urge to laugh, the two continued to walk together.

"By the way, that kid..." His brother started.

"What? What kid?" Rey shot back in confusion. His mind started to wander back to their little pup, Max.

"Diggory..." Adrian dragged his word.

"Yeah, what about him?"Rey raised one of his eyebrows. Despite the stiff marble-like surface that was his brother's face, He still sensed a compliment coming.

"It is no denying that his permormace back there was rather.... exquisite." Adrian merely spared him a glance.

"Exquisite?"Rey took a double take.

"No. You didn't hear me wrong." His brother glared at him indignantly, almost tripping over his own feet in the process.

"So what is it about his act that you found so wholesome, dear brother?" Rey nudged his brother on the shoulder, fully excited upon what was coming. It was rare for his brother to spoke rather fondly -and openly- about other people, besides his own family. About his boyfriend none other! Rey definitely would milk this out until the last drop.

"For instance, he managed to pull those two spells. For someone that is not one of us, it was pretty darn amazing." Adrian pulled up an odd sort of expression.

"Well it's because he had a great tutor." Rey smiled smuggly. By the looks of it, his brother was going to ask him a question or ten. But before Adrian managed to send any, Rey punched his brother in the arm.