Lights Down Low [SMUT]

Lust... That was all that Rey could felt from his boyfriend. It was not just any lust that he ever felt, this one was intense. Compared to the previous ones he ever encountered -that only brushed his skin passingly-, this one was like a gigantic wave, huge in mass and height, crashing over his tiny body. He didn't know how could one person possess that amount of lust, but Cedric seemed to be the exception. Even though he should've been frightened, Rey was getting turned on instead. 

Out of every room in the house, the two of them were practically eating each other's faces on the sofa. Rey could feel that night was the night, no way back and around. With Cedric's one hand holding the back of his neck while the other one having his waist in an iron grip, there was simply no indication or whatsoever that the Hufflepuff would let him go. So naturally, considering that he also wanted this, Rey decided to do something that would knocked Cedric off the cliff. He moved one of his hands towards the Prefect's toussled hair and tugged on them. Cedric growled into their kiss before pulling back. 

Rey could practically feel his boyfriend's lust was surging, almost suffocated in the process himself. His breathing was laboured, only to be getting worse when he catched Cedric's steely gaze. Words would not be able to explain how Cedric's eyes look right now. If usually the boy's eyes were captivating, they were now soul-snatching. The grey irises were stormy, swirling madly around the pitch black pupils. It was as if they were a pair of black holes, effortlesly sucking Rey' whole being, unwilling to let him go. 

"You really like to pull my hair huh?" Cedric cupped his cheek while running his thumb across his lips. He was contemplating whether biting the Hufflepuff's thumb was a good idea or not. Though when his thought was still contemplating any possible consequences he would get, his mouth get the better of his rationals.

"So what? I'll do what I like..."  He replied brattily. 

Rey knew that pulling his boyfriend's hair was some sort of a forbidden fruit, inevitably bringing down the sinful feeling towards him. Earning himself a growl that never failed to make his body shake in pleasure, while in the process pushed his boyfriend to reign in on him like there was no tomorrow. 

Not to mention how Cedric very much resented his bratty attitude. Which whenever he put it on display, his boyfriend would do the most lewd things on his body. Rey would be a big mouthed liar if he say that he did not like it when his boyfriend did so.

"I see you've chosen to be bratty tonight?" Cedric purred dangerously low before nibbing on his earlobe. 

That damn badger really know what he was doing to him. Rey tried his best to contain his moans, but it all came to no avail. As soon as Cedric's hand started to venture under his shirt, grazing his taut nipple with his nails, all self-control broke loose. He instinctively shot his head far back, leaving his neck bare and open. Cedric didn't waste any time, as he quickly peppered his neck with kisses before nibbling on it repeatedly. The bitings were unusually light, as if Cedric was trying to tease him upon what was coming.

"Ced..." Rey gasped shortly before tugging onto the Hufflepuff's hair when Cedric started to work on that damned spot on his right clavicle. He knew that Cedric was doing that deliberately, given how he could practically feel the Hufflepuff's sly smirk upon his olive-toned skin. Cedric moved the hand that was carressing his face onto his hair, tugging onto it with a rather calculated force, causing waves of pleasure to run up and down his spine. 

"Should we bring this upstairs, love?" Cedric chuckled in astonishment as Rey let out a mewling sound. Oh dear Gods... The effect Cedric had upon his body was inexplicable. Even the Hufflepuff's gruff voice was enough to make him shudders.

"Yes... please.." Rey begged at Cedric.

It didn't take much effort for Cedric to lift him up merely with one arm. Rey never know how could Cedric be that strong, supporting his whole body weight with an arm under his bottom while the other one was still debauching his body. It definitely made him wonder sometimes. Could Cedric just break his airpipe or snapped his neck if he wanted to? Yeah those thoughts were indeed not romantic, but he still couldn't help to think about them.