You and I

"All right.... it's just a date." Rey calmed himself down as he fixed his hair for the tenth time that morning. The air have turned quite stuffy in the powder room, yet Rey still relented on fixing his hair again. Just a little curl over there.

"Nope. You're in the wrong place." Rey grunted as he tucked back a loose strand of hair to the back of his ears. He knew that all of his effort would be in vain if Cedric decided to ruffle his hair or give his head a good pat or two. 

Of course, he would let Cedric destroy his styled hair for those large comforting hands to pat his head on any given day. Are you mad?

"Rey!!!" Heath knocked urgently on the door, "Are you done yet? I want to brush my teeth. I'm gonna have a date today!"

"Just a second!" Rey told his roommates as he twirled himself one again before the mirror. He put on a rather casual outfits today. And before he opened the door, Rey checked whether or not the outfit matched perfectly. 

"Rey...." Heath whined before bumping his forehead onto the wooden door. Thanks to his shock, Rey opened the door in a record time.

"Final- Why are you looking so good this early in the morning?" Heath frowned before rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I got dates..." Rey grinned from ear to ear before galloping towards his bed.

"Well congratulations then, Mr. Champion. Have a good o- One!" Heath waved at him before disappearing into the powder room. After making sure that he have already had his bag on him -he could never go anywhere without it, really-, Rey swiftly descended down the stairs to the common room.

What he did not expect though, was to get clapped on like he was some sort of a celebrity. The euphoric celebrations were still up in the air, it seems. The sight of those smiley faces managed to make his heart did a three-round cartwheel. These folks did not just passed out in the common room after the party concluded, right?

"Hullo, Rey!" A small voice of Colin Creevey snatched his attention. "Would you mind if I take a photo of you?"

"No, of cour-" Rey was stopped as his eyes were blinded by a sudden burst of bright lights. He tried to blink those lights away, but it still left some spots on his field of view. It was a pure miracle he did not stumble on his merry way through the common room.

"Sana me dii." Rey whispered after pointing his wand towards his eyes. Almost instantly, his vision returned to normal. But just as he regained his normal vision, he was disrupted by his problems.

'Little one, I think we got a problem.' Cedric chimed in abruptly. His voice was thick with worry. 

'Talk me through it.' Rey asked as he quickened his strides.

'Er... there are a lot of girls in here. How do I tell these folks to get off me, without actually telling them to get off me?'  Cedric was definitely uncomfortable with the current predicament. Rey did not need to be a seer just to see how his boyfriend was being surrounded by a lot of girls. Like... a lot.

Eversince meeting Cedric for the first time, all those years ago, Rey could already guess that his boyfriend was definitely a famous kid. It was kinda hard for him to not be one really. The Hufflepuff was kind, courteous, helpful, bubbly at times, not to mention his gorgeous physique. A true popular kid material.

Cedric himself was already popular among the students even before this whole 'Champion of Hogwarts' ordeal. He was exceptionally popular among the Hufflepuffs, and naturally, the girls. His boyfriend's popularity was practically quintuppled overnight after being chosen as one of the school's champions. If girls were clamouring around him over mealtimes, Rey was quite sure that they would tail him wherever he go now. Given the state that Cedric was in, it would be fair for any no-majs/muggles to mistake him as a famous celebrity.