A Big Flying Problem

Malcolm and Anthony have been whispering their jokes to one another for the past twenty minutes now. Cedric, who was stuck in between them, tried his best to not burst out laughing right then and there. Professor Binns wouldn't be impressed.

"Hey Malc, do you want dee?" Anthony called over.

"Dee what?"

"Deez nuts."

The two sniggered, and Cedric pursed his lips. 

Malcolm, who was frowning at his attempt to not laughing, quickly glanced at Anthony before opening his mouth once again. Why was he under the impression that his mates were trying to make him laugh? He was trying to focus here.

"Ant."

"Uh?"

"Do you know Candice?"

"Candice?"

"Yeah... Candice dick fit in your mouth." Malcolm sniggered at Anthony's indignant look.

"Yes of course. Yours is tini-tiny." Anthony grinned triumphantly at the affronted expression that Malcolm was displaying. Thankfully, Cedric did not laugh. 

And before Malcolm could retort with a worse banter, the class was awoken by a loud knock on the door.

"Pardon me for interrupting your teachings, Professor Binns." A heavy voice echoed throughout the silent classroom. Almost at once, the class was brought to life after the sleepy inhabitants realizing who was at the door. Cedric did not need to turn around to know who that was.

"Oh yes, how may I ever help you, young man?" Professor Binns floated over towards the door.

"I was requested to bring one of the champions over for tournament purposes. Mr. Diggory's presence have been expected." Adrian said swiftly, without batting an eye towards him.

A few girls were swooned by Adrian's way of talking. The guy did not hesitate to tap his ring finger repeatedly. And once again, the girls were disappointed. 

"Alright then, have him away." Professor Binns nodded in agreement before returning back to his teaching. Cedric quickly packed his things, bid some goodbyes to his best mates, before following Adrian to their destination.

The pair did not speak any words when they navigate through the corridors. But when they haven't arrived yet after two minutes or so, Cedric voiced his concern.

"Where are you taking me?" He peered up at the older guy. Their height difference have been reduced over the years, and he was quite thankful for it.

"Don't even start thinking that I will be kidnapping or murdering you. I don't want my brother to live in missery. It's an easy job really, but rather unescessary and troublesome. So don't worry."

"That deffinitely doesn't help." Cedric muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" The older boy stopped abruptly, eyes piercing through his very soul. Adrian's eyes were very much different from Rey's. They were far more colder... and distant.

"Nothing!" Cedric replied all-too-quickly.

"Huh..." The older boy continued walking, "Expect that you will be returning late in the afternoon. Perhaps before dinner."

"And why was that?"

"Photo session and wand-examining... or wand-weighing, whatever the name was." The boy replied before opening the door to an usually empty class.