The Triwizard Tournament, or is it?

The long and tenuous sorting ceremony have been concluded. As the year before, the Gryffindor got the most new house members. Rey didn't want to think the reason behind that, as he remembered that the Sorting Hat was really one unique being.

The Start of the Term Feast was next, and everyone immediately dove into the foods at once. Rey opted for a good portion of lamp chop and mash, completed with a few slices of chocolate pudding as his dessert. The feast was great, but going through it while sitting next to Cedric was so much better.

Cedric was the type of boyfriend that would fuss over you every now and then. That was proven by how the Hufflepuff acted a few minutes prior. The older boy helped him around the table, even though Rey didn't ask him to do so, before telling him to eat. Cedric acted just like how they did during the summer, fussing over him every now and then. And thankfully, nobody noticed it yet.

As the feast was concluded with a wave of faint chatter, Professor Dumbledore stood from his chair at the head table, signaling that the man would give his speech soon.

'I think the professors just let us all to sit in our own spots. Wonder why that was.' Rey thought as he became aware that he was still sat next to Cedric.

'I'm afraid it's just you, love.' Cedric told him.

Cedric's words really made him fully self-conscious of his surroundings. Rey quickly whipped his head to look around, only to found that Cedric was telling him no lie. The students, unbeknownst to him, have been quietly sorted themselves out when he was being bothered by the Weasley Twins. That meant everyone except from them three were seating down in their own tables. 

Rey glanced up to his house's table, and he found Hermione made a face that was seemingly telling him to just hop back to their house's table. He wanted to do that, but Rey didn't want to attract the attention of the whole Hall. So Rey turned to the Hufflepuff's table, only to find none of the habitants minded him that much, as most of them were busy gazing at the Weasley Twins worriedly. Well at least he was being invisible, for now.

'Do you want to move back to your house's table? I can cover for you.' Cedric offered him.

'I don't want people to look at me weird.' Rey whined mentally at his boyfriend. He was torn between moving back or not.

'If so, you can stay here. My firends won't mind your presence...' Cedric patted his thigh gently before adding on, 'Sorry for not telling you about it sooner.'

'No, no. That's okay. Let's just hope that Professor Dumbledore won't call my name for any reason.' Rey added wistfully.

And as if on cue, Professor Dumbledore took the podium and started his speech.

"Welcome everyone, to another year at Hogwarts." The headmaster started. "Now, I have a few important notices this year."

The hall went silent as everyone waited for wahtever news that Dumbledore would gave them. Though it should be nerve-wrecking, Rey really appreciated the brief silence, as he was able to hear the sound of the thunderous rain from outside.

"First thing first, Mr Filch have told me that the list of objects forbidden in the castle have been extended to Screaming Yo-Yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. For anyone that would like to see the full list of those forbidden objects, feel free to visit Mr. Filch's office."

The hall went dead silent, and the corner of Professor Dumbledore's lips twitched. That man was ammused at his own joke of course.

Now that the headmaster have mentioned about that list, Rey remembered the trouble that those objects have brought last year. It was all thanks to the twins next to him. The two identical redheads have used those three objects throughout his entire third year, causing mayhem every now and then within the castle walls. Professor McGonagall have scolded them numerous times for using those stuff repeatedly. Fred and George defended themselves by saying that it was for self defense against Sirius Black, while in reality they only wanted to scare Mrs. Norris or just cause trouble in the daily basis.