The Little Ferret

Ever since the champions were announced, everything turned for the worse for the specky Gryffindor. Anyone with enough intelligence or good observation skill would be able to know how everyone was getting more and more hostile towards Harry. Rey was not a fan of that.

Everyone in the Gryffindor House -including him- genuinely didn't mind at the fact that Harry somehow managed to become the school's fourth champion. The other houses however, definitely took that peculiarity to the heart. So the transgressions started, and it only grew worser by the day.

At first, they were extremely minor, barely noticeable. The Hufflepuffs -who were usually quite close with Harry, turned extremely cold towards the Specky Gryffindor, the Ravenclaws tried to step away whenever Harry walked through the crowded Hallway, not to mention the outright jeers that the Slytherins threw towards him.

But as the transgression become more noticeable -and along with that, more troublesome-, Rey could see it was impacting Harry badly, no matter how many indifference that the boy was projecting towards everyone. Rey tried to pay it no mind, but he would lie if he only worried a little for his fellow Gryffindor. And by the time double potions rolling in, Rey decided that everyone went too far.

When he arrived at the class' entrance, Rey noticed that every Slytherins have put on a large badge on each of their robes. For a weird second, he thought that the Slytherins somehow agreed to take Hermione's S.P.E.W. badges -the one that he have took weeks ago and have proudly put on his robes ever since-. But when he realized that the badges were bigger and had enchantments on it, Rey realized that it was a different kind.

"Ey, Potter! You like them?" A shrill voice of Draco Malfoy echoed through the silent crowd.

The badges spotted with a bright red, yellow, and blue stripes. It had a picture of him, Mirabelle, and Cedric on it, and a rather ominous-coloured letter on it, saying:

Support the REAL Hogwarts Champions!

"I made them myself, you know?" Malfoy boasted. For a second back there, Rey almost thought that the platinum-haired boy was trying to impress Harry.

"And look at what else it does!" The boy grinned before pressing the badge into his chest. Almost at once, the message vanished and replaced with another one.

POTTER STINKS

As soon as Rey saw what the badges do, he got an urge to rip every single one of those from the Slytherins' robes. But as always, the Slytherins got another thought. One by one, they pressed their badges into their chests, causing all of them to show the unhonorable insults.

"Very funny, Malfoy." Harry leered. "What now? Your daddy won't give you any money after losing your pathetic little bet and now you, an heir to a pureblood family, have to make cheap badges and sell them for a living? Pathetic."

People forgot that a certain boy named Harry Potter could be so savage at times. Malfoy definitely took that one for the team.

The entirity of Gryffindors present howled at Harry's remark, but the Slytherins were not happy with it. Especially, Malfoy. The boy snarled before pointing his wand at Harry, who was not doing anything in turn.

"You..." Malfoy sneered before stepping closer towards the Specky Gryffindor.

If anyone didn't know that they were enemies, they would have thought of them as a lovers. Just two people that were too headstrong to admit their feeling towards one another. This was definitely a cult classic: Enemies to Lovers Trope.