Railed [SMUT]

Cedric woke up to an orange sky, frowning in bewilderment at the clock on the wall. The clock indicated that it was around nine o'clock, thinking that there was no way for a sky to be orange at nine in the morning. Cedric tried to ponder as best as he could, only to realize that it was nine in the evening. They just had the most amazing night together, although it differed wildly from their initial plan.

After averting his attention from the clock, Cedric turned to look at the form of his sleeping boyfriend. Rey, even though was sleeping peacefully and looking all spent, still seemed to be absolutely majestic in his opinion. The dishelved hair and the even breathing sounds made the little Gryffindor seemed so peaceful, yet completely vulnerable. The latter made Cedric wanted to protect him with all his strength and soul, caressing Rey with every love that he could muster.

His eyes slowly darted onto their naked forms and his breath hitched almost immediately. Their limbs were tangled with each other's, totally bare with complete disregard as the blanket was thrown off to a corner of the room, not to mention how their chests were sticky with Rey's dried jizz. Their bed was a huge mess with the naked view of them to topped it off. Though Cedric's eyes were still heavy from sleep, he couldn't help them when they lit up at the sight of his boyfriend on top of him.

Rey was sleeping peacefully on top of him, head laid on his built chest. The Gryffindor's soft breathings sounded like a sublime music to his ears, as if there was an angel humming a lullaby for Cedric to sleep. Both of Rey's legs trapped one of his own in between them as if he was a huge bolster pillow. Cedric couldn't held back a chuckle when he realized that both of Rey's hands managed to wrap themselves around his broad torso, hugging him in a bear hug, giving him the impression that his boyfriend did not want to let him go. As if he wanted to leave Rey alone, as if he wanted to let the boy go.

He smiled adoringly at the unspoken worry of the Gryffindor that he would somehow just leave him all alone and empty after they having sex. Cedric was not that type of guy that would jump his dick from one person to another. Even the mere thought of him leaving Rey fro whoever person that will catch his attention made him nauseous. He was commited to Rey, more than willing to spend the rest of his life loving and carressing him. If only they got forever... If only they got to never age...

After a few minutes of pondering their romanticized future, Cedric's mind was finally yanked back to the present. He moved his eyes downwards, realizing how ridiculous that he already got his boyfriend under a possessive hug. One of his arms snaked around Rey's waist, the other was laid across the length of Rey's back with the palm of his hand resting on the Gryffindor's soft brown locks. The way Cedric hugged his boyfriend could clearly tell anyone how dreaded he was to lose his boyfriend, as if Rey would just fell over and swallowed up by the floor.

Anyone could call him sappy and he couldn't care less. Even though he just met Rey 3 years ago, he couldn't get rid the feeling of warmth and happiness whenever they spent their times together. Even though they only have spent three years seeing each other, those two feelings were oddly strangely familiar too him. As if he had met with his boyfriend before... As if they were destined for each other. He was tempted to ponder on the possibilities of deja vu or past life's memmories, but quickly tugged his mind back as he petted his boyfriend's head.

Running his hand over Rey's hair every now and then, Cedric sighed contently as he laid on his back iddly. Cedric's gaze slowly travelled further across his boyfriend's smooth skin. He could see the love bites that littered the Gryffindor's neck and shoulder blades. His possessive thoughts howled in victory, as if he just marked Rey as his. He was quickly getting excited over that, furthermore by the memories of their last night endeavour.

Cedric could recall all of the details clearly. How Rey's face contorted in pleasure, how the Gryffindor would moaned, whimpered, and begged for more, not to mention how Rey could only spill out various messed-up versions of his name when Cedric ploughed onto the boy's prostate relentlessly.