Chapter Two: Rules

"Y/n wake up! You don't want to keep my mother waiting!" Daniela wakes you up from a deep slumber, as you got up your eyes were still closed, amd in her hands she had clothes ready for you!

You yawn, rubbed your eyes and waved at Daniela. You 'asked' what time it was as you got out of bed, and took the clothes.

"It's 5:30 in the morning dear. I'll be outside waiting for you!" Daniela smiled as disappears in a swarm of bugs...

You thought to yourself, 'interesting, she didn't do that last night when I met her'
You quickly washed your face and brush your teeth and put on the clothes that Daniela brought for you. The usual white tan dress with an apron, a hair tie and a hairbrush. You quickly got your hair done and headed out the door.

"Alright, you seemed like you got some good sleep!" Daniela laughs. You kind of giggled quietly, you 'told' her that Crystal and Marie were going to tell you the rules and help you settle in.

"Oh no dear, my mother does that with new maidens...some usually quit after talking to her for the first day..." She said, "It's quite fun chasing them when they try too escape!" She giggles as both of you walked upstairs.

You forced yourself remember every area of the building. You 'ask' how long the shifts where and 'ask' if you get a day off from working so much!

"Well of course dear you do get a day off once every two weeks, and the shifts are from 7-7!" She answered.

You stopped and 'ask' why you had to get up at 5:30 in the morning if the shift doesn't start until seven!

"Well my mother is up, and she asked me to escort you to her room, so I can be translator on what you're saying to her." She said, as we made it too the room.
We enter her bedroom as you saw Lady Dimitrescu sitting in her chair writing in her book by the fire place.

"Morning daughter and morning Maiden Y/n!" She gets up.

She wears her black lingerie with a dark red flower patterns on the sleeves and the bottom of the robe. Your heart started to semi race but not crazy but that perfect speed.

"Take a seat!" She tells both of my you. As you both sat on the chaise lounge couch, waiting for her to ask you anything!

"So Y/n how did you get to my home?" Lady Dimitrescu asked you.

You 'told' Daniela that you had no memory of getting here and you woke up in front of the door!

"Well you see mother, Y/n has no memory on how they got here!" She tell her Mother. Which her face was very shocked, and proceeds to continue.

"Oh—well, whatever happened to your old life no longer exist! Now listen to these rules, if you break any of these you'll get punish! Do I make myself clear?" She glares at you at waiting for a response!

You clapped once for 'Yes M'lady' and nodded your head as you 'told' them last night. Lady Dimitrescu and Daniela smiled at you with joy!

"Rule one, NEVER go to the Chambers that's in the lower part of the castle! Rule two, NEVER open the blinds, my daughters and I are sensitive to the harsh sunlight! Rule three, NEVER EVER open the doors too the outside world, we're sensitive too the harsh cold! Rule four, you may NEVER leave the castle grounds UNLESS you're going into the village to get something important! Rule four, always listen to me or my daughters and never disobey us!" She finally listed all the rules too you. "Any questions!?" She asked you.

You clap twice for 'No M'Lady" and shook your head. All of you heard a clashing coming from one the rooms, Daniela vanished into bugs and went too see the problem! Few minutes she comes back with a dead bird in her hand!

"It's a dead bird that's stupid to see where it's going!" Daniela laughs as she wiggles the bird corpse around. You kind of chuckled but saw Lady Dimitrescu giving her a disgusting look.

"Daniela! Go throw it out now!" Lady Dimitrescu shouted at her, she still plays with it as she left. It was you two alone...

"Will you run hot water in my bathtub!" She demanded, you clap once and walk to her bathtub. Few minutes went by, the water was hot enough that the room was a sauna.

You made a grunt sound aka notifying Lady Dimitrescu that the water was ready. She turns around and faintly smiles at you! Her smile made you feel different, and your heart rate still at semi pace.

"Will you help me get out of this dress dear!" She asked you as her golden ember eyes glares into your soul.

You clapped once, she smiles and takes off her rob and she was full in her lingerie with stockings. She leans on the sink as you as you unbuttoned her stockings. Your heart started to race little more then usual, you try to relax it after taking off her stockings!

"Now the top" She leans down so you could unbutton her. You undress her and you accidentally touched her back which made her arch a little...you closed your eyes not looking at her body.

"Dear it's okay, you can look...besides you smell, GET IN, if you like you can wear your undergarments in there...or be like me..." She got in first while your eyes where still closed, your opened them and saw her body leaning against the tube. You politely shook your head and clap for no and how you wrote on a piece of paper you found in her room and saying you'll take one later.

"Are you disobeying me...maiden? May I have to remind you of Rule Four...always listen to me or my daughters...." She tilted her head waiting for you to take off your clothes.

You took a deep breath in, slowly began taking off your clothes and leaving your undergarments on.
You got in and she pulls you by your waist, she gently grabs a small bucket and pores water over your head.

"So Y/n...how come you don't talk?" She asked you, as you reached onto the ground and grabbed the paper and wrote on it.

'Well there is a story on my family being accused of witchcraft...our voices would supposedly control peoples minds, they threatened to kill us but that was hundreds of years ago and now people still threatened my family...so that's why I think how I ended up here! So my family would keep me safe!"

Lady Dimitrescu look at your face as it went sad...she gently hugs you.

"Don't worry dear, as long as you follow my rules...I'll keep you safe and alive!" She whispers as she finishes cleaning you and herself...

~~
I hope you guys enjoy this new turnover for your character! See you in the next one!