Chapter Nineteen: Will you...

As Alcina woke up, she notices that you weren't there but she sees a flower where are usually sleep at with a note.

Good morning my beautiful love! Please put on this outfit that I asked Donna to make for you! And follow the pedals trials, where you see more roses with notes.
Y/n

She giggles and sees this beautiful white-grey trumpet dress with a slit on the left side close to her hip line.

"My...you know your fashion!" As she puts on the dress, she feels very comfortable and very powerful.

She opens the door and sees the rose petals on the ground, she follows the trail as she still holds on the rose in her hand.
She makes it down to the main hall and sees Cassandra with a rose and a note.

"Good morning mother! I hope you slept good, here's a message from Y/n!" Cassandra said!

Hello Love, I hope you like this. Follow the trail but first you must eat, I made some very special for you!
Y/n

Cassandra brings out a tray of hot human flesh, as they're steamed in herbs. She takes a bite of the food and smiles. After Alcina got done, she walks the trial to the next spot.

As she proceeds to walk, she now has two roses in her hands, and then she sees Bela with another note and Rose.

"Good morning mother! Here is another note from Y/n, I hope you like this! Bela smiles and waits for Alcina to open the letter.

Almost there love, I hope you love this painting I made for you! Just head too the courtyard after your done!
Y/n

As Bela pulls down the sheet, Alcina sees how very talented you are on getting her structure right and making her look absolutely beautiful. She was even more shocked that you added the daughters in their own portraits the side right underneath hers.

As she walks with three roses in her hands, she walks outside feeling the warmth of the summer morning! She follows the petals, she sees Daniela outside the doors of the opera hall! As she saw another Rose and a note as she expected.

"Good morning mother here's the note!" Daniela said as she smiles with joy. Alcina opens the note and reads!

Come inside my love...there one more surprise for you...if you dare! (A drawing heart)
Y/n

As Alcina walks in with four of her roses.
She hears music playing and she sees you in a very beautiful suit as you sang to her!

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

Alcina begins to cry as she hears you sing a beautiful song to her, she sees a chair in the middle of the room as she sits in there, and listening to you.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this