Chapter Six: Last Minute Calling

(Still continuing from last chapter)

As she glares at you with flames in her eyes, you chuckled, kissed her and quickly pick up the pace surprising her.

"FF-FUCK!" She moans as she bounces on top of you. She forces you to lay down, you grip her hip as you were holding her. Which made her quiver, as she was still bouncing and grinding onto your hand...

"YY/NN—I THINK I'M—" Alcina lost her train of thought, you held her body close yours as you kiss her stomach and holding her for dear life...she arched one last time as she came onto you.

As you both sat there on the bed, both of your bodies were sweating, hot, muscles tense and sore as they began to shake...you laid back as she lays next to you.

"That's was exquisite Y/n!" As she was panting. You giggled as both of you wrapped around each other.

You both took a nap together, then you wake up by a knock on the door. Alcina wakes up and she knew she didn't have plans for today. She grabs her robe and walks towards the door as she was wrapping it around her. You hear her daughters.

"Mother...Miranda wants to speak to you...and Y/n on the phone!" Bela said.

Alcina looks back at you, as you glared at her with confusion on your face, so you quickly and quietly got up and got dressed as she was blocking her daughters view into her bedroom...

"Mother—what are you hiding?" Daniela said as she try's to look into the bedroom! Alcina was blocking their view.

"Thank you daughters, I'll find Y/n and talk to them!" She said, "Now will you excuse me I have to take a bath!" Alcina said as she try's to shut the door fast but her daughters stopped and Daniela came flying in.

"DANIELA!" She yells, as her daughter pops in, as she sees you getting dress...

"Y/N!?" Daniela shouted.

Bela and Cassandra pop in as well and sees your face turning red and they looked back at their mother, who was rubbing her eyes as she was furious.

"GIRLS! GET OUT!!" She demanded, as Daniela giggles, jumps onto you, and whispers into your ear.

"She likes you a lot, as I can smell her on you and see the bite mark!" She giggles more and Alcina grabs Daniela by the ear and pulls her as well as her sisters out of the bedroom...

"Do not talk about this! I'll discuss it too you three later!" She slams the door.

You both talked it out, got dressed and headed out of the door. You walked into the study room as she takes to call from Mother Miranda!

"Hello Mother Miranda!" Alcina said as she puts in on speaker!

"Hello Alcina! Is Y/n with you?" Miranda asked

"yes...i'm here!" You said a-little loud for her too hear you as you stood closer to the phone.

"Good, I know this is last-minute but we're having a meeting later and I need you both to be there!" Miranda said

You saw Alcinas fist turning into a ball, because she had no plans for today as she wanted to celebrate your birthday with the girls! But that's ruin because of the meeting...

"Of course Mother Miranda, we will be there!" She said, "Maybe I ask what it is about?" She asked.

"I have found a child...and I want you all to be there...we will discuss more then!" Miranda said,
"Y/n is going to protect a vessel, I'll discuss with you in private with you alone!" She added

You thought to yourself, on why Mother Miranda needed a child and why she needed you to protect a vessel...which was strange but you didn't care.

"Of course Mother Miranda!" Alcina said as her voice got little angry. The phone call ends and you stand next to her and she still as her fist in the ball.

"alcina...it's okay...i'll be fine!" You whispered too her as you massage her hand and kissed her on the cheek. She turns and looks at you as she faintly smiles.

"Out of all the days, months and years, she now wants to have a meeting on your birthday!" She cups your face.

You laughed and mentioned when the meetings over you all can celebrate after.

"Well by the meantime we still celebrates your big day and then finish later after the dreadful meeting...not looking forward to that!" She said as she gets up and holds your hand.
You nodded and smiled as you both walked out of the room and headed towards the dining room for morning/lunch!

"Hello daughters, later Y/n and I will be attending a meeting!" She said as she sits down, "BUT for now, we're going to celebrate Y/n's birthday today!" She smiles at you.

"Happy birthday" the daughters said at once.

"thank you..." You whispered. Alcina ringed the bell as maidens come out with a surprise meal, since they knew it was your birthday!

"Happy birthday Y/n!" Marie said as she and the other maidens told you, all of them brought out pieces of cake made from humans for the Dimitrescu family and one normal cake for you...

You smiled, and hugged her. Alcina gives Marie a glare as she knows that Y/n belongs to Lady Dimitrescu and only belongs to her!

"I hope you love it, as it's your favorite!" Marie whispers as she takes off the lid and you see a chocolate cake covered in vanilla icing with strawberries and sprinkles.

You smiled and took a bite of the cake, it was melting into your mouth as it was warm and gooey.

"Let's eat girls!" Alcina announced as everyone began to eat.

"So..." Daniela asked, "Care to explain why Y/n was in your room as they have marks on their neck, Mother?!" She added, even Bela and Cassandra wanted to know too...

Alcina chokes on her glass of wine and cake, you cough as you didn't thought she was going to bring it up at the table...

"Umm...well daughter, we were talking about their birthday and...other things..." Alcina quickly drinks her wine and orders Marie another glass.

"Mother it's okay, you don't have to hide it! We've known that you liked them!" Daniela smile as she devours the cake.

"What?" She questioned her, "For how long...if I did like Y/n?!" She began to worry as you sense her heart rate going up as you used your witchcraft powers.

"Ever since Y/n killed those intruders!" Daniela said, "Besides you both have been inseparable, even when Y/n goes to the bathroom, you always follow them!" She giggles.

"It's true mother, it's okay. We are not going to judge you both! We're glad that your truly happy!" Cassandra said as Bela agreed.

Alcina smiles and semi cry's after hearing her daughters loving her no matter what or who she likes! You got up and hugged her, as Alcina kisses your cheek in front of her daughters.

"Awww!" All three of them said at once!

You giggled and proceeded to eat waited for the meeting to start soon!

~~
Did you guys enjoy this chapter! What will happen at the meeting! Take your guess!