Chapter Seventeen: Ceremony site

As you called Chris and gave him all clear, his men said they will be there in 20 minutes. You asked Alcina for the dagger as she sent Cassandra to retrieve it and bring it to you, you hid it in your sleeve.

You and Alcina went out to go to the ceremony site as Mother Miranda ordered all of the lords to come.
You knew she found out that Ethan was still alive and took all the vessels without killing any of her false children.

As you all got there, you seen a giant black substance ball. You quickly saw Ethan through a vision, he was somehow alive and was in there with her. As you said another incantation as the black substance disappeared into nothingness.

"MIRANDA!" You shouted as she was in her true state of form! Your eyes were black as you fully controlled your powers!

"You all came to die! How lovely!" She looks, as everyone began to transform.

Alcina always told you she was a dragon which she is, she flies towards Miranda as she was fighting her off. Heisenberg transform into his metal monster trying to take down Miranda as Ethan was shooting her, Moreau transform and he started spitting his acid at her and Donna fully transformed as you seen her body expanded like dolls, she wasn't afraid anymore.

"You all can't kill me! I created you and I can destroy you!" She shrieks as she scratches Alcina arm. She falls and you wanted to hold her but Miranda threw black substance between you and her.

"Y/N!! You swore you wouldn't tell!" She flys at you but you moved fast and up in the air.

"You should've thought of that twice!" You hissed at her! Then you and her started getting into it! She scratches on you as you said more incantations of strength. She hears your words as she throws you onto the ground!

"Y/N!" Alcina screams as she sees you, she hits Miranda with her tail and bites her spider legs.

Ethan still shot at her as he was dodging her black substances. You got up and saw Rosemary in the air as you flew towards her but Miranda grabbed you leg and knocked you to the ground again! As you got up you seen a explosion come from Miranda's back, it was from Chris and his men.

"Ethan! Y/n! Aren't you glad I came to help!" He shoots Miranda again. You quickly flew towards Ethan, picked him and then a black dark clouds appeared.
It was so thick, it was hard to see everyone, you heard the Lords calling out for each other and your name and Chris was even having troubles finding you guys, and everything went quiet....
You still hold onto Ethan's arm as he use your ability to sense where everyone was at especially Miranda.

"Y/n is that you that's holding me?" He asked.

"Yes it's me, now be quite...she's still here!" You whispered quietly.

Then all of a sudden you both got separated by a push! As you were both laying down, look up as a smoke was disappearing you see Miranda standing above you both. Alcina and everyone else or outside of the wall, you try to say incantation but Miranda stops you as you screamed in pain from her cuts.

"No Y/n, no incantation chant for you!" She growls and she pushes Ethan against the wall!

She grabs and lifts you into the air, you had a dagger that Daniela gave to you before you left, you cut Miranda's arm as it bleed, and she shrieks in pain. You smelled some type of poison on it, which made Miranda drop you as you cut her arm.
You quickly got up and went to Ethan, trying to cut the black substance vines off from him!

"Y/n! You imbecile!" She screams as you freed Ethan. He pushes you out of the way as Miranda grabs Ethan by the throat!

"LET HIM GO!" You shouted, "ITS YOU AND ME!" you added while still holding Danielas dagger!

"You and I are meant to be together! We could've ruled this village or the world together...while raising 'Eva'...I've always loved you!" She said!

"You and I aren't meant to be together...the baby's real name is Rosemary not 'Eva' and I belong with Alcina and ONLY Alcinas!" You angrily said as you grew two more feet with your powers advancing!

"Then death it is!" She flys at you as she drops Ethan. You both collide as you fought each other!

"I've spent a lifetime creating this moment...and you try to take it away?" Miranda holds your arms, "I will take whats is due!" She added, as you pushed her back on the wall!

"NO ITS NOT!" You stabbed her in the ribs as she cuts your cheek. As you both pushed each other off, you heard Alcina and everyone voices as they came in.

"Y/N!" Alcina yells as you looked into her eyes...you felt Miranda's hand on your throat as she chokes you.

"Don't move or your lover gets killed by you!" Miranda growls at the Lords.
Alcina froze as she looks at you, her eyes began to water, Ethan quickly and quietly grab the Rosemary and he runs to Chris...as he takes her to the plane! Ethan wanted to shoot her but he couldn't!

"Any lost at words Y/n?" As she begins to chokes you tighter, as you look at your family one last time as tears were running down your face...you look at Miranda who is already cut, bleeding and semi dying from Danielas dagger poison as a piece broke inside of her ribs...

"Go—to—hell!" You said as you jabbed Alcina's dagger into Miranda's throat.

Everything slowed down...you seen Miranda's hand coming at you as her hand went inside of your chest. She lifts you higher and throws you over the wall! You knew...this is how your story ended...

"YY/NN! NNNOOOOO!" Alcina flew towards you but Miranda was still fighting, as she grabs Alcina leg and dragged her down.

"Ethan, go find Y/n and take them back to the castle!" Heisenberg said, "We got it from here!" He added, as Ethan nodded and left to go find you!

Ethan found your body laying in a creek. He runs towards you as he lifts you up and starts running back to the castle!

"Y/n! Stay with me! Wake up!" He shakes you, as you heard his voice echoing.

"Alcina and the girls...tell them....I...love them!" You cough up blood, "Ethan...tell Alcina...I wanted to marry her..." You whispered quietly.

"You can tell her and them your dam self, you're going to stay alive and be with them, especially Alcina!!" He carries you as you chuckled in pain...and everything around you started to go dark and then passed out...

~~
I'm sorry if I made y'all cry or got you upset, trust me I'm still working on this!