Chapter Twelve: Gaining Trust

The next day, the Lords were arriving, you and everyone else were trying to relax as you need to break the news...you weren't sure how they were going to react to Miranda's true plan. Especially Moreau since he looks up to her as his own beloved mother, he never had...

"Okay you guys, let's have a normal dinner party and I'll show them when they are relax!" You said as you headed downstairs with the girls and Alcina. You saw Marie opening the doors as the lords walked in.

"Hello Lords of the Village, let's discuss and relax in the dinning room!" You said proudly.

As everyone said their hellos, you all began to drink and eat! After everyone was settled in, you look at Alcina and the girls as they all nodded and you had to choose your words very wisely.

"Everyone, I know Mother Miranda gave all of us these precious vessels so we must protect...but why do you think she did that?" You asked all of them as they looked at each other.

"Because...she trusts us?!" Donna said as Angie nodded her head!

"Mother loves us?!" Moreau said as he smiled.

"I guess...why are you asking us?" Heisenberg said, "Is she hiding something from us?!" He asked you as he leans back as he was playing with a toothpick in his mouth.

You took a deep breath and as you got up and walked around the table! You chose your words very carefully as you were about to expose Miranda's TruForm!

"The reason why I'm asking all of you, is because recently my powers have been improving quite quickly and I am seeing things..." you stop and chose your next set of words wisely.

"Okay what does it have to do with Miranda and the vessels?" Heisenberg said, both the other two agree to his questions

"The reason why I said that is because after the meeting, Miranda talked to me and I saw things from her mind...it's better if I show you all than explaining it!" You said as you stop at Heisenberg and touch the shoulder and you made him see what you saw from her mind!

After he saw the flashes of Miranda lying to all of them, how she wanted Ethan Winters to kill all of them, and just to bring back her dead daughter!

He choked on air after seeing what he saw, he knew that Miranda was lying to them somehow.

"I fucking knew it!" He said as he took a giant swig from his drink! Donna, Angie and Moreau were concerning what he saw, when you touched his shoulder.

"I'll give him his fucking babies body back, I don't want it but I will help you!" He said as he shook your hand. The girls shrieked and hugging their Uncle Karl, the girls knew that you had to gain one of their relatives trust!

"Heisenberg...Mother Miranda will hurt you!" Donna said quietly as she protest!

You walked over to Donna and Angie as you took their hands and showed them. Donna fell onto the floor after seeing what happened and Angie sat there frozen in fear...you looked over at Moreau, who stood there with a very concerned look on him.

"Moreau, my dearly beloved friend, please stand still and relax, after what I'm going to saw you!" You gently touched his hand and tried to make the pain less easier for him because he was very sensitive when it comes to Mother Miranda!

He fell to the ground, shaking and hitting his head saying things.

"It not true! She loves us! You lie!" He cries, you showed him more of alternate realities of the future of her. He cried as you hugged him dearly, the girls walked over and gave him a hug too.

"Moreau it's fucking true! She wanted all of us to die somehow!" Heisenberg said that his voice got high!

"Heisenberg show some fucking carenes!" Alcina said, "Goodness you are a child you know that!" She added as she walks over to Moreau. Never in years, you've heard her curse like that somehow you felt hot and happy...you snapped out of it and focus on the plan!

"Why she do this?" Moreau asked you. Donna and Angie agreed, they'll hand you the vessel of the baby and help you take down Miranda!

"Because you guys are her false children, I seen it in her mind! All she truly care is her real daughter, Eva, who passed away years ago!" You told them.

All of them looked at each other and then looked at you as they all know you always tell the truth and you never lie!

"Donna and I are going to get the vessel for you!" Angie said as she walks over and hugs you! You smiled as you gained their trust, you looked over at Moreau who was still sad, but he agreed to your plan after come to realization that Miranda was bad!

Donna and Angie gave him hugs and said I love you brother Moreau smiles as he felt welcomed and loved. Heisenberg looks at you with a question on his mind.

"My question is...why do you want the vessels?" He said, then you saw Ethan come in.

"Y/n agreed to help me, and I'm going to help you guys take down Miranda!" He comes in as you saw he didn't have his gun.

"Ethan Winters...you are just mortal, you'll die!" Heisenberg said as he looks at him up and down with a disgusting look.

Ethan shook his head and proceeded to tell us a story, where he was infected with the mold and the story of Eveline! He did die but the mold saved him.

"I have people who can help us, Y/n Chris will be here in a day or two! I told him to call me when he gets here!" Ethan said.

You told him where Chris needed to go as soon as he landed. Ethan nodded his head as he walked away getting on his phone and calling Chris.

You looked at all the Lords and proceed to talk about the plan that you think will work. After everyone agreed, they all went home, and the girls went to bed.

You and Alcina got into the bed, as you cuddle with each other...you had another vision of...your story. You kissed her forehead and blew out the candle, as you both drifted away to a deep sleep.

~~
I hope you guys like this story so far please let me know and if you like yall can add suggestions. And I'll see what you guys come up with! Let's see how the story goes!