Chapter Twenty: The Big Day!

Months went by, everyone was gathering the last minute preparations for the big day! You actually grew up to be Alcinas height. Which meant you need an update on you clothes.

"Okay Y/n you need to sleep in your old bedroom for tonight! It's a tradition!" Daniela told you, Bela and Cassandra came in as they just collapsed from working with the maidens on helping set up the wedding!

"Girls you need a drink! I'll be right back!" You said but of course Daniela demanded you to stay as she went to grab the drinks and glasses!

"It's so much...why mother!" Bela exhaled, you chuckled as she complains about the wedding details!

"Actually your mother was fine with the simple gathering but she grew up during the time of the traditional ways!" You said, "Which I'm okay with!" You said

"Well I'm sorry if I'm so traditional!" Alcina comes in as she sits on your lap.

"We know Mother but my goodness it's a lot!" Cassandra said as she pops her back.

"Here's the wine everyone!" Daniela said as she pours everyone a glass!

"Cheers to Mother and Y/n on their new life together! May you both be happy for all eternity!" Daniela saluted her glass into the air as everyone did the same!

As everyone finished the wine, Alcina was in a mood for a cuddle session, you were told to go back to your bedroom as a tradition of the grooms to sleep in another room the day before the wedding!

"Love, you said you were traditional, so I have to sleep in my old bedroom!" You said as she kisses your neck. You felt weak as she kisses you!

"I may be traditional...BUT I AM IN THE MOOD!" She glares at you as she kisses your lips.

"We also said no sex until the wedding night!" You explain as you pulled away but she starts feeling you up.

"I know we agreed but let's relax love!" She opens your bedroom door as she pushes you in.

You're hesitant at first but honestly...you didn't care.

"Fuck it!" You kissed her.

You pushed her against the door as you raised her hands above her head and touching her body. She takes them down as she put them on your neck as you lifted her up while she was still press against the door.

"Make me feel good!" She growls at you with her golden-ember eyes.

"No problem, love!" You laughed.

You slid your hand underneath her dress as her legs were wrapped around you. Your other hand was on her lower bottom giving her support, you begin rubbing so softly and making circles around her clit! She moans quietly as she rips your shirt off, you kiss her chest as you sucked on them and biting her neck and collarbone!

"You make me happy!" She groans as she feels your fingers.

You smiled while kissing her and you slid two fingers inside of her. She pushes herself off of the door as you both crashed onto the bed and began to have intense sex until the sun came up...

"Morning love!" She wakes you up as she kisses you head.

"Morning beautiful!" You kisses her back. You snuggle with her as both of you looked at the clock.

"Nine in the morning, just another eight hours and we will be officially married!" She smiles, as you still kiss her. As you both laid there cuddling, Daniela barges in as you both hid underneath the sheets.

"MOTHER!. Y/N!!" Daniela shouted as she was tapping her foot onto the ground but she was disappointing and both of you.

"Um—Hello...daughter!" Alcina uncovers herself as she was not afraid that she had a little fun time with you.