Chapter 02

He couldn't stop thinking about Carlos all week.

Since he had left the cop's house, TK felt like he had finally found something that he’d been missing for a long time. The sex with Carlos had been incredible, though what had impressed him most was how he had treated him. He’d known what he was doing, he even seemed to know his body, his needs, and how to make him feel good.

He couldn't help but compare him to Alex. He had been with his ex for so long, a longer relationship than any of his others and above all, he had been the one who had initiated him into the world of submission.

Before Alex he had had other lovers, some guys he had considered boyfriends, but there had always been something missing that TK had never gotten to know what it really was. Alex opened his eyes, gave him what he was missing, made him feel protected and loved.

Though only until he found someone new, someone who gave Alex other things, or maybe just someone who like TK at first didn't know what submission and domination meant and felt like showing him.

Alex dumped TK with the stroke of a pen, he didn't want him anymore. He was a broken toy or worse used, too used and expendable.

"This doesn't work anymore." He had told him at that damn dinner where TK had had the very bad idea to propose to him.

The rest, all the way to him arriving in Austin was a kind of dark haze that TK preferred not to think about.

And then Carlos appeared.

He had expected it to be a good fuck, literally, a fuck and done. Just a good time with someone really attractive who had been after him for days. He wasn't going to say no. But he hadn't expected Carlos to give him just what he missed most in sex.

They had understood each other almost without words, Carlos had given him what he longed for most. He had directed him, cared for him, and molded him like a piece of clay into the most beautiful of sculptures.

It was foolishness, he knew, he also knew that this childishness of his was one of the reasons why Alex had ended his relationship with him. He was looking for someone more interested in sex than an intimate relationship. Someone who certainly wasn't TK.

“TK, can you hear me?”

He turned to his father. Owen, as well as all of his colleagues, had their eyes on him. His father had said something to him, but he hadn't heard any of the conversations.

“Where’s your head at, TK?”  Marjan smiled and gave him a little nudge. “You've met someone at the bar, haven't you? I saw you from afar talking and dancing with someone, but I didn't realize who it was. But he looked cute, at least he had a nice ass.”