Chapter 11

TK rolled over on the bed and heard it creaking under his body. Alex hadn't cared much about him when she had taken him away. He had simply decided to take back what he thought was his.

What an idiot he'd been thought he'd been to think Alex would let him go just like that, that he wouldn't go after him. To Alex their breakup had been just another part of their cat and mouse game. He had made him believe that she was giving him freedom, that he had allowed him to leave, when she had only waited for the moment to return to the attack.

He had released one ankle from the chains, which allowed him to sit up better and look around, but even though the door to the room was locked, the other leg had not been released.

The image of Carlos appeared in his mind. He had been so good to him, patient, loving, had shown him that he loved him, that he could go slowly, wait, and help him in any way he could. But TK felt like one of those dolls that talk but are stuck and only have one sentence.

He had been stuck believing that he couldn't have a normal relationship with anyone, that no one could truly love him because he didn't deserve it and that he could only aspire to find another Alex or for Alex himself to find him again.

The door to the room opened, snapping him out of his thoughts. Alex appeared with towels in his hands and a stranger on his lips.

"You woke up, good. I thought I'd pop you in for a bath, remember our baths?"

"I'm not getting in a bath with you." TK tried to sound gruff and confident, let the fear he felt show.

"Oh, come on baby."

"I said don't call like that."

Alex walked over to the bed and laid the towels on it.

"Sorry, I always forget that's what your dear Carlos used to call you." TK bit his lip to the point of hurting himself so he wouldn't react to the provocations because that was precisely what Alex wanted. "But it's just a bath, for old times' sake."

He walked a step closer to TK.

"Don't come near me."

"Are you really going to refuse to soap your back and then stick my hand under the water to..."

"Shut the fuck up, Alex. No, I don't want you to do anything, I don't want you to touch me, and I certainly don't want to get in the water with you."

Alex shrugged and smiled. He laid the towels on the bed, as well as a couple of small bottles of soap and sat on the edge next to TK, even though he had told him not to.

TK clenched his fists, it didn't take much to know Alex to know he was trying to provoke him, he hoped to make him react, get something out of him and then the real game would begin.

TK held back as much as he could, but if he was right it had been a night, a day possibly since Alex had taken him, since he had blacked out in that hotel. He didn't know how he had managed to get him out of there without being seen, but the truth was that he had kidnapped him, but for him it was nothing more than a game, a macabre game, but a game after all.

He held back until Alex tried to caress his cheek and pulled away, but Alex tried again, like someone who blows up a balloon to see how much he can believe until it bursts.

That was Alex now, trying to touch him, laughing, he was teasing him, and he wouldn't stop until Tk ended up jumping. He wanted to get it over with as soon as possible so he would leave him alone. So, when Alex approached him again to try to give him a kiss, or what was the same, to try to steal a kiss that TK didn't want to give him, the paramedic took the opportunity to punch him in the face and push him away.