Chapter 13

TK was beginning to think that this was going to be his life forever, the life he had escaped from by managing to leave Alex and especially by leaving New York. But there he was in Alex's bed, subjected to his sexual desires, to his sexual tortures. She listened to him talk, laughs, his hands on her made her shudder with fear, though she tried to hide it. But Alex always wanted more he kissed him, touched him, made him suffer by calling him "baby", as Carlos did.

He had controlled them, watched them, and knew everything that made him feel good about Carlos. He was using him to torture him, to mess him up, to destroy what little he and Carlos had managed to build, just because he could because he felt he had the right to reclaim what he had once considered his own.

But TK didn't know about the videos he was sending to the cop, didn't know that Carlos had seen him cry, that he had seen him suffer several involuntary orgasms because of Alex's toys, didn't know that he had seen him call him when he could take it anymore.

He thought it was only Alex who had him in control all the time and it was clear to him that his manic ex hated the idea that TK never sought him out in sex, that every orgasm or less voluntary, bore the name Carlos, always Carlos.

It had been a few days now, TK had lost the exact notion of time because every day was the same; just as bad, just as agonizing, the same torture, and every time Alex came into the room, he was more irritable, pissed off even and carried worse the issue that he couldn't get TK aroused to make him his plaything again.

TK had promised himself that this would never happen again. He would not give that victory to Alex.

When he went into the bedroom that afternoon to drop off his snack because Alex was hell-bent on getting TK to eat five meals a day as if the diet was suddenly a very important thing when you're sequestered in the hands of your ex; Alex sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to stroke TK's cheek.

"How are you feeling today?" He said to her with a huge smile on his lips.
"Like someone who is held hostage against his will, locked in a room in the middle of I don't know where in the hands of a fucking degenerate who is hell-bent on fucking me because he thinks he has power over me."

Alex set the tray down on the floor, knelt on the bed, and walked on all fours towards TK as if he were a feline about to hunt his prey. The paramedic tried to move out of the way, but there wasn't much room to go.

Suddenly he found Alex's face against his face, less than two centimeters away, smiling. He saw him licking his lips, running his tongue over his lips, again like a wild fucking animal about to devour its prey.

"You're so cute, TK. I've never found a lover like you."
"I'm not your lover, Alex. You're holding me hostage and you know if you leave that door open, I'll leave."
"Do it." Alex shrugged without losing his smile. "What's the matter, when have I ever lied to you about anything? If I say you can leave, you can You have the door open, leave, go home, go back to your cop."

TK hesitated for a moment, there was a trick, he knew it, there was more to it than just his kidnapper's word because it couldn't be as easy, as getting out of bed, walking out the door, and going home like Alex was telling him.

But his ex didn't say anything, he didn't move. She was waiting for him to do something. Maybe he was so crazy that he was waiting for her to stay of her own free will, because she had fallen in love with him again or because TK himself had lost his mind.

Either way, if there was any small chance of ending that nightmare right then and there, no matter how ridiculous, she wasn't going to pass it up.

He stood up, and waited for something to happen, for Alex to burst out laughing, to say something to him, to make fun of him for how innocent he was. But no, Alex said nothing, just stared at him as he took a couple of steps across the cold floor of the room in bare feet. He had almost lost the habit of walking, his legs needed a moment to get used to walking again, but in the end, he managed to take the first few steps.