Nightmares

It was becoming dark as the room was almost finished. "Let's put this here, and... Done!" Ranboo said as he looked at Tommy, he had collapsed on the floor. "You alright there" he laughed as a pulled Tommy to his feet. "Tired" he replied with a yawn. "Same but look! We did it!" Ranboo said excitedly whilst looking around. There was now a wardrobe, some chests, the bed looked a lot better and the room overall just looked cozy.

"You like it" Ranboo asked with a smile. "Yes! Thank you so much" Tommy said as he hugged him tightly. "It's no problem" Ranboo laughed. "It's getting dark, try and get some sleep" he said as he brought Tommy over to his bed and laid him down. "But what about this mystery person" Tommy said with a sad face. "You can meet them tomorrow, as long as you get some sleep" Ranboo replied with a smile before leaving the room. "G'night Tommy" he said before closing the door. "G'night" Tommy yelled back.

"YOU ARE A GIRL AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE NOW GET OVER IT" Dream yelled as he threw Tommy on the ground and put one foot on his stomach. "P-please" Tommy said weakly. "NO, YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME ENOUGH" Dream yelled once more as he kicked Tommy in the stomach and left.

Tommy jolted awake and frantically looked around the room as his breathing and shaking increased. "R-Ranboo" he whispered as he began to panic. "H-help me".

He soon heard footsteps outside the door as it slowly opened. "Tommy you awake?" Ranboo asked, unable to see as it was dark. "R-Ranboo" Tommy said. Ranboo then opened the door fully so there was more light in the room and walked over to the bed. "Tommy what's wrong" he asked as he sat on the bed in front of him. "N-nothing, don't worry about it" Tommy stuttered with his breathing getting worse. "Hey it's ok, you can talk to me if you need" Ranboo said with a smile. "I-it was just a nightmare" Tommy stuttered. "Want a hug" Ranboo asked as he opened his arms. Tommy quickly nodded and hugged Ranboo tightly.

"What was the nightmare about?" Ranboo asked whilst rubbing Tommy's back. "I-it was nothing" he stuttered. "Ok, you can talk about it if you want but if you don't then that's fine" Ranboo replied. Tommy nodded as he hugged Ranboo tighter. "D-did I wake you up?" Tommy asked. "No I just can't sleep is all" Ranboo replied. "Oh right, what time is it?" Tommy asked. "00:09, you should go back to sleep" Ranboo said. "Only if you do" Tommy laughed. "Fine, I'll try only if you do" Ranboo argued. "Fine! Promise" Tommy said back. "Promise" Ranboo said with a smile before getting up and leaving the room after waving "good night".

After Ranboo left, Tommy was struggling to get back to sleep, he didn't want that to happen again, he also wanted to know who this person is. *Found anything sharp yet* the voice said. *N-no* Tommy replied. *What about that over there, or you can go and get a knife* the voice said. *But I don't want to* Tommy said back as tears started to enter his eyes again. *Do it Luna* the voice miss-gendered, Tommy hated it. *I'm a boy* he said sternly. *Yeah yeah, you can keep telling yourself that* the voice laughed before leaving.

Tommy started crying quietly as his eyes got heavier and heavier before he finally went back to sleep.

—————————
Sorry this chapter is short, the next one will be coming out shortly...

602 words