The Voice

"Come on Luna, put your stuff in the whole" Dream said with an evil grin. Tommy backed away. "NOW LUNA OR ELSE" Dream yelled as he started to walk towards him. "No no please-".

"PLEASE" Tommy yelled as he jolted awake and looked around the room. "Wow Tommy, you alright" Tubbo asked next to him. "I-I don't know" Tommy stuttered as he looked at him. "It's alright, come here" Tubbo said with a smile as he pulled Tommy into a hug. "It's ok, you're safe now" he said calmly whilst stroking his hair.

"I-I'm safe" Tommy said. "That's right, you're safe and ok" Tubbo said as he hugged him tightly. "You guys ok?" Ranboo asked as he yawned and walked over to them. "Tommy had a nightmare I'm guessing" Tubbo answered. "Oh right, you ok Tommy" Ranboo asked him. "Mhm" Tommy mumbled.

"What happened last night?" Ranboo asked. "Can I tell him" Tubbo whispered. "S-sure" Tommy answered. "Tommy grabbed a knife from the kitchen and cut his arm so I came in with bandages, after that we hugged and fell asleep" Tubbo explained as he felt Tommy hug him tighter. "Oh, right" Ranboo said as he looked at the ground. "I-I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't have and-". "Tommy it's ok, it's alright I promise" Ranboo said as he rubbed his back. They both then separated from the hug as Tommy had tears streaming down his face.

"Like I said before, if you ever hear that thing again then come to one of us ok" Tubbo said with a smile. "I will, I promise" Tommy said with a smile. "We can help you wash your arm if you want" Ranboo said with a smile. "No it's ok, I'll go do it" Tommy said as he got up and locked himself in the bathroom, he then took the bandage off and threw it in the bin. He then wet a towel before gently wiping the blood away, soon revealing the cuts. He started to cry again from the sight.

Once the blood was gone, he found some spare bandages and wrapped one around his arm. He then pulled his sleeve back down and wiped the tears away before opening the door and walking down the big stair case and into the kitchen.

"Hey Tommy, you alright" Ranboo asked him as he put a bowl of cereal in front on him. Tommy sighed "I'm fine" before picking up the spoon and moving the food around. "You gonna eat" Tubbo asked him. "Y-yeah" Tommy answered with a stutter, he really didn't want to but he knew Ranboo would force him to if he didn't. He then took little bites every now and then before going to his room.

He crashed onto his bed after closing the door. *Where's the knife* the voice asked. *I-I don't know* Tommy responded. *Go get one now* it said sternly. *But I don't want to, please not now* Tommy pleaded. *Too bad, go and get one now*. Tommy quickly ran down the stairs and crashed into Ranboo, hugging him tightly. "Wow Tommy, you alright" he asked as he hugged Tommy back. "I-I don't want to" Tommy cried. "Don't want to what?" Ranboo asked him. "Is it back" Tubbo asked as he stood up from his chair and walked over to the 2.

Tommy nodded. "The thing that is telling him to do 'it' again is back" Tubbo explained. "Oh right, why don't we go over here" Ranboo said as he held Tommy's hand and brought him to the sofa with Tubbo following. He then sat Tommy in between the 2. "It's ok, wanna go for a walk in the snow" Ranboo asked. "S-sure" Tommy nodded once more before getting up. He then followed them out the door as they walked in front of him.

*Run, run away now before you don't get the chance to, go back to Dream, he is your friend, he cares about you* the voice said. Tommy then caught up to the 2 and held there hand. "You alright" Ranboo asked him. "Mhm" Tommy said, on the verge of tears. "You sure" Ranboo continued to ask whilst looking at him. "Mhm" Tommy mumbled, not looking at him, he knew if he talked he would instantly start crying. Ranboo shrugged it off as they kept walking.

*Why would you do that, get away from them and go back to Dream, he's your real friend, he cares about you* the voice continued. Tommy knew it wasn't true but he still wanted to go back, but why, it was hell there. "Help" Tommy accidentally whispered. Tubbo heard and looked at his face. He then nudged him slightly, making him look at him. Tubbo then gave him a comforting smile as he rubbed the back of Tommy's hand with his thumb. "It's ok" he whispered back, making Tommy smile a bit.

They all kept walking a bit more before going back. Tommy did a sigh of relief as he went over to the sofa and sat down with the 2 following him. "Is there anything you want to talk about" Ranboo asked Tommy. "No not really" Tommy replied. "You sure" Tubbo said as he went over and sat next to him. "Mhm" Tommy replied as he started to think. *Where is Dream, he's probably out looking for me, I mean he has to of noticed that I'm gone by now, what if he comes here and finds me, what if he brings me back, what if-* Tommy's thoughts were interrupted by Tubbo "you alright".

Tommy then noticed the heavy breathing he was doing. "Yup all good" he quickly said as he looked at the ground. "Hey, look at me, what's on your mind" Tubbo said once again with a comforting smile. Tommy looked at him and felt a bit better. "I-I'm just scared that he's going to find me" he said as he felt tears coming back. "If he ever does then I promise that he won't go anywhere near you ok, I'm so sorry this is happening" Tubbo said as he hugged Tommy. Tommy then looked to where Ranboo was, he was gone. "Where did Ranboo go?" He asked.

"I don't know, probably in the kitchen making food" Tubbo replied. "T-thank you for this" Tommy said with a happy sigh. "It's no problem, I caused you so much pain and I'm so sorry so now I'm going to try and help you recover" Tubbo said with a smile. Tommy didn't say anything, he just hugged Tubbo tightly.

"Dinners ready" they heard from the kitchen. "Ok" Tubbo yelled back, making Tommy flinch a bit but Tubbo didn't notice. They both then got up and sat down at the table, soon receiving plates of food. "When did you become a good chef?" Tommy asked, making them laugh. "Talented I guess" Ranboo said with a laugh. "Apart from that time where the entire house almost burnt down" Tubbo said quietly but loud enough for them to hear. "Ok well we don't talk about that one time" Ranboo said as he sat down with his food as the other 2 laughed.

Tommy once again only had a tiny bit. *You should use that* the voice said, noticing the knife in Tommy's hand. *I will, for my food and my food only* Tommy said back. *Maybe you can cut something else and not just your food* the voice argued. *But I don't want to* Tommy said as tears started to come back, he blinked them away before anyone noticed. *Just do it, you'll feel a lot better later*. Tommy stared at the knife for a while before it was taken out of his hand. He watched as Tubbo took it away and placed it away from him. Tommy then sighed of relief, "thank you" he whispered. Tubbo nodded before going back to his food.

After a while of not eating, Tommy went to his room before saying good night to the 2. He closed his door and sat on his bed whilst hugging his knees. He cried for a while before falling to sleep.

—————————
Mhm...

1356 words