Finally Arrived

Tommy woke up early due to a ping on his phone, Phil had texted him. *Oh god, when will he just give up* Tommy thought as he opened the text and read it. "WHERE ARE YOU LUNA" it read. "Away from you" Tommy texted back, he was too tired to care. "WELL YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK BACK HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOU MYSELF" Phil texted. "Good luck" Tommy laughed as he sent the text, he really couldn't be bothered about Phil right now, he was to worried about other things.

He then remembered Tubbo so he quickly looked over at where he was meant to be but, he was gone. "Tubbo?" He said confused as he stood up and looked around outside. Without thinking, he ran into the woods. "TUBBO!" He yelled as he started to panic. "TUBBO!!" He yelled again. "Tommy?" He heard behind him. He turned around and instantly got hugged. "I-I'm so sorry, I just went for a w-walk but then I got lost and-" Tubbo cried. "Hey hey, it's ok, it's all alright now, let's just go back" Tommy said as he held his hand and brought him back.

"What actually happened?" Tommy asked as they walked up to the hut. "I-I had another nightmare and woke up, but I-I was mad that I keep having these so I ran, then when I calmed down I didn't know where I was so I panicked on the ground, I then soon heard you yelling my name so I ran to the sound and I found you" Tubbo explained as he was still panicking quietly. "Ok, are you alright" Tommy asked him as they stood outside for a bit. "I-I don't know" Tubbo said. Tommy then noticed the shaking he was doing and the heavy breathing.

"Ok, it's ok now" Tommy said as he looked at his eyes, he saw fear. "What are you scared of" Tommy asked as he hugged Tubbo lightly so he wouldn't feel suffocated. "N-nothing, it's nothing" Tubbo said as he tried to calm himself down. "Ok, let me help you" Tommy said as he stood back to give him space and started breathing loudly. Tubbo looked up at him and started breathing with him. They continued until he was calm. "There we go, it's ok now, are you sure you don't want to talk about it" Tommy said as he opened his arms. Tubbo quickly ran into him and hugged him. "I-I'm just scared I guess" Tubbo cried quietly. "It's ok" Tommy whispered as he started to feel rain drops again. "Come on, let's go inside to Ranboo" Tommy said as he held his hand and took him inside, seeing Ranboo still asleep.

"How can he sleep for so long" Tubbo said as he started to cheer up. "I really don't know" Tommy laughed as he went over to Ranboo and sat down next to him. "Ranboo" he said as he gently shook him. "Mhm" Ranboo mumbled, half asleep. "Wake up" Tommy whispered. "Mh" Ranboo mumbled again. "RANBOO" Tubbo yelled, making them both jump as Ranboo shot up. "WHAT". Tommy and Tubbo burst out laughing. "That's not funny" Ranboo said with a smile. "Oh it is!" Tommy said as he continued to laugh. "Get up" he said as he wiped away his tears of joy and went over to the bag.

Tommy then realised he still had his binder on and got worried so he texted Fundy. "Hey Fundy, is it ok to bind for over 24 hours?" The text read. "Absolutely not! Why have you?!" Fundy quickly responded. "No..." Tommy responded. "TOMMY!! THATS NOT GOOD!" Fundy yelled through text. "Oh no" Tommy said as he put his phone down. "What? You ok?" Ranboo quickly said. "I'll be right back" Tommy said as he ran outside, took off his jumper and binder and put his jumper back on as he realised how much better he could breathe.

"Omg" he gasped. "You ok?!" He heard Tubbo run around the corner. "Yup... just give me- a second" Tommy said as he kept gasping for air, although he had to admit that it did hurt everytime he breathed in. "Ow" he quietly said as he breathed out. "What happened?" Tubbo asked confusedly. "I kept my binder on- for way too long" Tommy said as he sat against the hut. "How long?" Tubbo asked. "Over 24 hours" Tommy said as he looked up at him. "How long are you meant to have it on for?" Tubbo asked. "Around 4-8 hours at the max before it's starts to become an issue" Tommy said as he realised he was struggling to breathe properly.

"TOMMY THAT IS NOT GOOD!" Tubbo yelled as he crouched down in front of him. "Oh- I know- that now" Tommy said, very out of breathe. "What happened?" Ranboo asked with his umbrella as he joined them. "Tommy kept his binder on for way too long!" Tubbo yelled. "How long exactly?". "OVER 24 HOURS". "WHAT- TOMMY THATS NOT GOOD" Ranboo also yelled again. "I KNOW THAT NOW THANK YOU" Tommy said as he was still struggling to breathe. "Are you ok?" Ranboo asked as he also crouched down in front of the soaked Tommy. "Can't- breathe" Tommy gasped. "Oh right, try and copy me" Ranboo said calmly whilst Tubbo took the binder from Tommy's hand and went inside to put it back into his bag.

Once Tommy's breathing was back to normal, they both went back inside and got ready to go. Since they had only brought one umbrella, Tommy and Tubbo had to stay drenched. They all ate before packing up and continuing on with their journey.

9 hard hours later, they had finally arrived. There was a small 2 floored sized house in the middle of a flower biome. "Oh wow!" Tommy gasped as it had started to stop raining. "I know right!" Tubbo said excitedly. "Beat you there!" He said as he ran inside with Tommy running after him. "This is going to be hectic" Ranboo said to himself as he followed them in.

He looked around. There was a sofa and tv to his left and a small kitchen to his right. He then went upstairs, hearing them already arguing. "WE JUST GOT HERE, WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE FIGHTING OVER" Ranboo yelled, shutting them up. "I SAW THIS FIRST SO ITS MY ROOM" Tommy yelled. "Tommy this is your room, Tubbo we're getting one together" Ranboo said as he dragged Tubbo out of the room. "Ok!" Tubbo said happily. Tommy laughed as he put his bags on the ground and fell onto his bed. He felt himself slowly start to fall asleep.

——————————
THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!

1132 words