Wilbur-?

"I'm so confused on what just happened" Tubbo said as he stood next to them. Tommy explained everything once again about what was happening with Wilbur and Dream. "Oh, but can we really trust him though" Tubbo said. "Especially after what happened, y'know" Ranboo said as he looked at Tommy. "I don't know" Tommy said as he held his head in his hands, too much was on his mind right now. He felt tears start to enter his eyes from the stress. *Don't cry you coward and man up, weak little child* the voice said. *I'm not happy you're back* Tommy admitted.

His leg started to bounce as he thought about what to do whilst he was still processing what was going on. "Hey, don't stress it man" Tubbo said as he put his hand on Tommy's knee, making him jump. "I-I just don't know what to do and now we have Wilbur to deal with and-" Tommy stopped himself before he started to panic. "It's alright, do you really care about Wilbur" Tubbo asked. "Well I mean, he is my brother, but he did kinda- do all that stuff, I don't know" Tommy said as he held his head again.

They stayed there for a bit until there was movement. "Ow- fuck, my head" Wilbur groaned as he leaned up. Tommy quickly turned around and looked at his eyes, they were blue. He sighed in relief. "You alright" he asked. "Luna" Wilbur sighed happily. "Sorry! You never told me your new name" he quickly said. "It's Tommy" Tommy laughed. "Tommy, ok" Wilbur said as he tried to remember. Wilbur then looked at Ranboo and Tubbo, he could quite clearly tell that they didn't trust nor believe him. Tommy noticed and asked "you guys alright?". "Yeah, hey can I talk to you in private, we'll be quick" Ranboo asked Tommy as he pulled him out of the room.

"Can we really trust him" Ranboo said. "I-I don't know, it's all confusing and my head hurts" Tommy said back. "It'll be ok I'm sure, he can't stay here though" Ranboo said as he rubbed Tommy's back. "O-ok" Tommy whispered. "Erm, guys!" They heard Tubbo yell. "What" They both said as they ran into the room. Wilbur was sat up against the bed frame with his hands on his head as he was hyperventilating. "Will!" Tommy yelled as he ran over to him. He then tapped him, making him jump. "I-I can't breathe" Wilbur stuttered. "It's alright, breathe slowly with me" Tommy said as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Wilbur nodded as he breathed with Tommy for a while until he was able to breathe properly. "There, you ok" Tommy asked. "Mhm, t-thank you" Wilbur said as he kept taking deep breathes. "No problem" Tommy said with a smile. He then felt hands grab his shoulders and pull him away from Wilbur. He looked up to see an annoyed Ranboo, he was staring at Wilbur. "Erm, Ranboo. You alright" Tommy asked him. "Yup" Ranboo said sternly as he continued to stare at the freaked out Wilbur. Tommy then looked down as he felt arms over his shoulders. *He's protecting me from Wilbur* Tommy thought.

"I'm ok y'know" Tommy said nervously. "Mhm" Ranboo said back, clearly not listening. "I want you out by night" he said sternly to the shaking Wilbur. "O-of cause" Wilbur said with a smile. Tubbo then put his hand on Ranboos arm, bringing his attention to him. "He'll be ok" he said with a smile as Ranboo took his arms from around Tommy and stepped back, "right". Wilbur smiled, he was happy that Ranboo really cared about Tommy. "Don't leave them" Wilbur whispered to Tommy. Tommy smiled, happy that Wilbur also cared. "Sorry for bothering you guys, I'll be on my way now, I just needed Tommy to know before it happens again" Wilbur said as he got off the bed and left.

"Damn you really are protective huh" Tubbo laughed. "N-no!" Ranboo said, making them all laugh. Ranboo then made them all dinner as Tommy and Tubbo talked in the living room. "I've never seen Ranboo that protective before" Tubbo laughed. "Neither!" Tommy laughed with him. "I CAN HEAR YOU Y'KNOW" They heard Ranboo yell from the kitchen, making them laugh harder.

Tommy then heard footsteps from behind him, he thought it was Ranboo so he took no notice of them until he looked at Tubbo. He quickly got up and pulled Tommy towards him. "I thought you left" Tubbo said sternly. "I was never here, was I? Anyway, can me and Luna have a chat in private for a second" Wilbur said with an evil smile. Tommy looked at his eyes, they were green. He could also tell it wasn't actually Wilbur because he called him his dead-name. He instantly got scared as he started to shake. Tommy then looked around Wilbur, Ranboo was standing in the doorway holding a knife.

"H-hey Ranboo! Wanna p-put that down please" Tommy said as Wilbur turned around. "Well hello Ranboo, how's being a worthless monster coming along" 'Wilbur' laughed. "HEY! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT" Tubbo yelled, making Tommy flinch backwards as he fell to the floor. Tubbo quickly turned around and crouched down in front of him. Tommy wasn't paying attention to Tubbo, he was staring at the evil grin on Wilbur's face, it brought back memories, not good ones. He started to panic more as Wilbur started walking towards them. "Step. Away" Ranboo said as he held the knife to Wilbur's neck. "Ok ok, you got me, I'll leave" Wilbur laughed as he backed up and started walking away.

Tubbo quickly hugged Tommy to calm him down. "It's alright now, it's all ok" he whispered. "H-his eyes, t-they were g-green" Tommy stuttered. "Maybe he wasn't lying after all then" Ranboo said as he put the knife down. "You're safe now" Tubbo whispered as Tommy hugged him tightly. As the panicking soon stopped, they all ate and went to bed. Tommy slept in his bed this time, although he must admit he did feel like he was being watched, he ignored it and fell asleep.

——————————
Nug:)

"Wilbur walked away" where to? *wink wink*

1037 words