The Dead Has Risen

Tommy then looked back at the text. "Soon, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, I'll meet you again" he read again. *I'll meet you again, so I've met this person before, maybe Phil? Or maybe Sapnap? No, why would it be Sapnap, that's stupid* Tommy kept thinking. *It can't be Dream though right? I mean, it could, please no* Tommy thought as he started looking around the room. "Please no, I-it can't be D-Dream" Tommy stuttered as he started breathing heavily. "Tommy are you alright?" Ranboo said from the other side of the door.

"Y-yes" Tommy said back. "You sure? Need to talk about anything?" Ranboo asked. "N-no it's alright" Tommy said with a nervous laugh. "Ok, do you want me to go" Ranboo continued to ask. Tommy thought a bit before answering "I-I don't know" he said. "Want me to stay outside the door just in case?". "Y-yes please". "Ok, shout me if you need me".

Tommy calmed down a bit. *Just tell him what's going on, he's not going to judge you, he's the one you can trust right now* he thought. "Ranboo" he called out. "Yeah" he heard. "C-can I show you something" Tommy said nervously, wondering if he would regret it later. "Of cause" Ranboo said as he opened the door and closed it once he had entered. He then walked over to Tommy and sat down in front of him on the bed, "what's up" he asked. Tommy then showed him the text.

"That's weird, '???' Who would that be?" Ranboo asked. "I-I don't know" Tommy said as he looked at the bed. "Try not to worry about it ok, it's probably nothing" Ranboo said with a smile. Tommy nodded and took a deep breath. "It's gonna be ok, I'm sure of it" Ranboo said with a smile. "Want a hug" he asked with his arms out. Tommy smiled before jumping into his arms. "Happy?" Ranboo asked with a laugh. "Mhm" Tommy laughed with him.

"There's a sofa in mine and Tubbo's room if you wanna stay there instead" Ranboo said as they separated from he hug. "Can I?" Tommy said excitedly. "Sure! I'm sure Tubbo wouldn't mind" Ranboo said with a smile. "Where is Tubbo? Did I make him mad?" Tommy asked as his smile dropped. "He's probably down stairs, I can go and get him if you want" Ranboo suggested. "I'm right here, did you want me?" Tubbo asked as he walked into the room.

"Did I upset you?" Tommy asked. "No, why?" Tubbo said with a fake smile as he walked over to the 2. "What's wrong" Tommy asked him as he got up and stood in front of Tubbo. "Nothing, nothings wrong" Tubbo said sarcastically. "Ah yes, nothings wrong here, come on Tubbo, you can talk to us, or just one of us if you need" Ranboo said with a smile. "Tommy why don't you trust me" Tubbo said as he looked up at him. "W-well you did exile me so that's a reason-".

"But that was in the past so why don't you trust me now" Tubbo said as he took a step towards Tommy as Tommy stepped backwards. "I-I don't know" he stuttered as he looked at the ground. "Tubbo, Tommy has a lot on his mind right now, want to talk to me for a bit?" Ranboo asked. "No! I wanna know why he doesn't trust me" Tubbo snapped. "T-Tubbo" Tommy said with tears in his eyes. Tubbo looked at him and saw the tears. "I-I'm sorry, I-I just-". "I-It's ok, you don't have to explain yourself, I know you can get like that sometimes" Tommy said as he hugged Tubbo. "Thank you and I-I'm sorry" Tubbo said as he hugged Tommy back. "It's alright" Tommy laughed as he wiped the tears away.

They all stopped once they heard a ping noise come from Tommy's phone. Tommy quickly picked up the phone and saw the notification. Another text from "???". He opened it, it was a picture of the mansion with a caption saying "is this where you live?". Tommy stumbled a bit as black dots started to enter his vision. "Wow Tommy, sit down, I'll go get a glass of water" Tubbo said as he caught him and sat him back down on the bed. "WAIT! Don't go! Stay here please" Tommy yelled as he grabbed Tubbo's hand. "Ok?" Tubbo said as he walked back. "Tommy what's wrong" Ranboo asked. Tommy then showed him the text.

"Please can someone explain what's going on" Tubbo said, not knowing about this "???" person. Tommy looked at Ranboo, signalling for him to explain. "Basically Tommy has been getting texts from this random person and the newest one is a picture of the mansion with the caption of "Is this where you live?" so we should probably lock the bedroom door" Ranboo explained as Tubbo nodded and locked the door. "And why haven't you told me this?" Tubbo said in a stern tone. "I-I don't know, s-sorry" Tommy apologised as he sat up against the bed frame, he then slid his knees up to his chest.

Ranboo quickly sat in front of him and slid his knees back down. "Tommy its ok, it's all going to be alright, I promise" Ranboo said with a smile as Tommy looked at him. "T-thank you" Tommy said quietly.

"LUNA?!" They heard someone yell. Tommy jumped as his eyes widened. "Luuunnnaaaaaaa" They heard the voice get closer. They soon started banging on the door. "I know you're in there" the voice laughed. Tommy started to panic more and more as the banging got louder and louder. Ranboo quickly noticed and sat next to Tommy as he put his hands over Tommy's ears. "It's going to be ok I promise, it's all going to be ok soon" Ranboo whispered in his ear. Tommy slowly calmed down as Tubbo ran over to the door and blocked it.

"Luna are you going to open the door or will I have to knock it down" The voice said sternly. "Who are you" Tubbo asked. "Take a guess, blew up a country once and got stabbed by my father and now I'm back from the dead" Wilbur snickered. "W-Wilbur" Tommy said out loud. "Hello Luna, how about you unlock the door so you can see the new me, you better do it now Luna" Wilbur laughed evilly. Tommy instantly got up and ran over to the door as he unlocked it. He then watched as it slowly opened, revealing Alivebur.

"Oh! Hello Tubbo, didn't notice you there Mr. President and whatever you are over there. Hello Luna, did you miss me" Wilbur said with an evil smile. Tommy instantly felt faint, *no no no, not him, anyone but him* he said as he stumbled backwards. Ranboo and Tubbo then went in front of Tommy, clearly already upset with Wilbur. Neither of them knew what Wilbur had put Tommy through when they both got exiled by Schlatt but they both knew it was bad. "First of all, you're not welcome here, second of all, get the hell away from To- Luna" Tubbo said sternly with an angry face.

"Yeah ok Mr. President of a crater. Erm Luna, what happened to your hair?!" Wilbur said as he pushed past the 2 and grabbed Tommy's hair. "Ow! L-let go" Tommy yelled. "They said. Let. Go" Ranboo said sternly as he grabbed Wilbur's arms and pulled him away. "Yeah ok-whatever you are" Wilbur scoffed. "H-he has a n-name y'know" Tommy cried as he rubbed his head. "Hey Luna, can I talk to you in private for a second" Wilbur said as Ranboo got more and more frustrated. "S-sure" Tommy said quietly, really not wanting to. "If you think that's going to happen then you've got another thing coming, they are staying here" Ranboo said as he towered over Wilbur.

"Yeah mhm that's great, come on Luna" Wilbur said as he grabbed Tommy's wrist and started dragging him out of the room. "Ow! W-wait" Tommy said as he started panicking more. "LET GO" Tubbo yelled as he punched Wilbur in the face, Ranboo quickly stood behind Tommy, ready to catch him. Ranboo then caught Tommy and hugged him tightly. "It's ok it's ok" he said quietly as Tommy held onto him. "Wilbur leave and never come back" Tubbo said as he pushed him out the door and locked it. He then ran over to Tommy and cupped his face with his hands. "It's all alright now, he's gone" Tubbo said with a smile as he wiped the tears that fell onto Tommy's face away.

"DONT WORRY LUNA I'LL BE BACK" Wilbur yelled as they heard him walk away. "There we go, now he's really gone and he won't be back any time soon, I'm so sorry this has to happen to you" Tubbo comforted. Tommy then opened his eyes and looked at him. He didn't say anything, he just smiled weakly. "You ok" Tubbo asked with a smile. Tommy didn't answer, instead his smile just slowly dropped as he hugged Ranboo tighter. "It'll be ok soon, you'll be free with us one day, we can run away together to somewhere no one here knows about, you'll be free once again" Tubbo said as he saw the little bit of hope Tommy had left spark a bit.

"I-I would like that" Tommy said quietly with a smile. "It's getting late, wanna sleep on the sofa in our room?" Ranboo asked. "Sure!" Tommy said excitedly as he grabbed some blankets and a pillow before he followed the 2. He then set them down on the sofa, took his binder off and quickly put it in his room as he ran back and got comfy on the sofa. "Good night guys" Tommy said with a smile, he felt a lot better and safer. "Good night Tommy" they both said as they all slowly drifted off to sleep.

————————
Anyone else hate c!Wilbur...

1664 words